Possible special guest at meeting at Caspers in Feburary

Saturday was very cool:D
Cal and the guys from Benchmark tuning did a awesome job. If anybody is thinking about using either of these guys you cant go wrong. Cal worked on my car for a very long time to get it right even though he had 4 others to do. He worked on it so long I had to steel some gas from Steve P:eek:. Thanks Steve

Meeting today was great, Thank you John for setting this up. What a great group of speakers From Harry& Patrick from PTE what a informational discussion. Then Bob Bailey aka the mad scientist had a few cool new gadgets. Do the wheels ever stop turning. We had Eric Marshall the got a chance for people to meet the man who makes the great chips aka turbo-tweek. Then Paul was there with a,lot of his stuff he carries from World of Motorworks. Then there was Jimmy from Jimmy's transmission wasn't surprised how many had his trans in their cars. Then what can't I say about Cal Hartline was there talking about his services, tuning on Saturday we definitely had him busy and alot of people had a chance to meet him and see how talented he is. Thank you Holly for letting us borrow him.

Then something unexpected the car that was built on musclecar made a special showing to most of our suprise.

And a special thank you go's out to Lloyd and Shari for all the things you both do to keep things rolling so the rest of us can enjoy so much.

Steve

YES,
Great Meeting!
Props to the club for bring in the heavy hitters!

I now motivated to start getting my crap put back together!

Very excited about Bob Bailey's new adjustable ignition with built in 2 step rev limiter and coil options.

I snapped a picture of the powerblock 73 buick century featured as the "blue collar Buick".

Very cool!

Attachments

• pb century photo1.jpg
    pb century photo1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 146