Possible special guest at meeting at Caspers in Feburary

CaspersCCGSCA Update

Bob Bailey (Scanmaster, MAFT PRO), Eric Marshall (TurboTweak) and Patrick Rubio (Precision Turbo) are confirmed and will be in attendance at the tech session. It should be a very good turnout, as the weather is status-quo and no storms in the picture.

Park in the rear of the building near the snow mounds :)

See you Sunday!

Anybody driving up for the dyno on sat from the southside? It looks I might be driving my car there:redface: since I havn't gotten around to getting a trailer set up. I'm looking for somebody to transport some fuel, tools ect..

I'll be heading straight up 355 from 80 if someone wants to jump in along the way. Shoot me a PM for more details.

Steve Pitts... Will it spin the rollers today?

Street car did. Then pulled threads for rocker shaft out of head for #6 and bent a T&D rocker shaft:eek:, But had a great day today and hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Steve

Street car did. Then pulled threads for rocker shaft out of head for #6 and bent a T&D rocker shaft:eek:, But had a great day today and hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Steve

Pulled the threads out? Holy radical camshaft Batman!

I wonder if you can fit a bigger bolt into the heads to hold those rocker shafts in place?

The heads are Champions?