Possible special guest at meeting at Caspers in Feburary

Will NOS4GN be there? My car should be out of the paint shop by then and I need a new carpet. Only a 3 hour drive for me. QUOTE]

I should make it.

Rick, if you work out the details, I can pick it up and bring it to the meeting. I'm right by their shop.

The other Rick, I'll bring your $10 :biggrin:

I can bring 4-8 folding chairs if that helps.

Also, John, if you have the room and extra table, can we have a swap table for small parts if we bring them? I think I can dig up a few..

Will NOS4GN be there? My car should be out of the paint shop by then and I need a new carpet. Only a 3 hour drive for me. QUOTE]

I should make it.

Rick, if you work out the details, I can pick it up and bring it to the meeting. I'm right by their shop.

The other Rick, I'll bring your $10 :biggrin:

I can bring 4-8 folding chairs if that helps.

Also, John, if you have the room and extra table, can we have a swap table for small parts if we bring them? I think I can dig up a few..

Thanks Archie! I'll let you know about the carpet.

Tom,
I've been busy between work and working on my car so I haven't had time to finalize any details between the Dyno shop and Cal. Still a couple of weeks away. It is on a mustang Dyno. 12th of Feb. in the afternoon.

Steve

Steve, Let me know when you have some details or if you need any help. The sooner the better, because I have to come up with way to get my car there. I don't have a truck or trailer anymore

Let me know Tom, And if there is anybody else interested contact me and I'll let you know the cost, time and place. Just so you know it will take place on Saturday and maybe we can talk about it on Sunday. Just wish my other was done it would have been interesting.

Steve:smile::smile:

Just a reminder that this starts at 10:00 am and that you really need to bring a chair. Justin said they have plenty of tables, so I'm sure we can use a couple for swapping stuff. Justin is the one that said you need to bring your own chairs, too, so please....

So far they have definite commitments from Bob Bailey, Cal Hartline and Paul Castle. Probable commitments from Richard Clark, Dennis Kirban, Pete Hoffman, Jay Frick, and Harry Hruska. Let's hope that the weather is good!

Just a reminder that this starts at 10:00 am and that you really need to bring a chair. Justin said they have plenty of tables, so I'm sure we can use a couple for swapping stuff. Justin is the one that said you need to bring your own chairs, too, so please....

So far they have definite commitments from Bob Bailey, Cal Hartline and Paul Castle. Probable commitments from Richard Clark, Dennis Kirban, Pete Hoffman, Jay Frick, and Harry Hruska. Let's hope that the weather is good!

Holy cow! Talk about an all star line up! This is awesome!

Let me know Tom, And if there is anybody else interested contact me and I'll let you know the cost, time and place. Just so you know it will take place on Saturday and maybe we can talk about it on Sunday. Just wish my other was done it would have been interesting.

Steve:smile::smile:

Has there been a time set, schedule, ect... Whats the location? Also should I get in contact with Cal?

How long do these meetings last? I could see driving up saturdaynand spending the night then drivingnhome after the meeting, but it is about a seven hour one way drive.

How long do these meetings last? I could see driving up saturdaynand spending the night then drivingnhome after the meeting, but it is about a seven hour one way drive.

It wouldn't surprise me if it last 3 or more hours!! i think last year was about 2 minutes

You shouldn't have to blow money on a hotel....you could probably crash at a brothers house....yes I am offering if you need a place and I am south of the meeting and right off I-55 so you could wake up and be on your way fast.....and about 45 minutes closer to home.

Is this meeting clothing optional?

ewwww....sorry, but there are some ladies in attendance (someone has to provide food!)

As to how long the meeting will last...With just Casper's and Jimmy's they usually last at least 2 hours. Somehow I think this is going to be longer. And knowing you guys, there will be plenty of bench racing going on. This is usually one of our bigger meetings, and I'm thinking this one will be double in size.

One more update - definite commitments from Cal Hartline, Harry Hruska, Bob Bailey, and Paul Castle. Pete Hoffman has bailed, and now Dennis Kirban and Jay Frick are doubtful. Richard Clark will make up his mind at the last minute.

lI'm looking forward to seeing the new digs for Caspers. And don't forget to bring chairs!

Ugh! I just got a visual of that :D

He does give Nasty Wendy a run for the money....

attachment.php