Pontiac g8 GT

Fachie Motion

The lease on my Malibu is almost up and was thinking of picking up a Pontiac g8 gt for a daily driver. Anyone have one ? Any feedback ? Thanks.

A buddy ordered one before Pontiac died and he loves it. He is a factory 5 racer and builder. Of course it didn't stay stock for long:D

We've got one in the family. It's actually my wife's car. We bought it new on '09. I love the thing and think it's a bad a$$ car. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy owning one.

Neal

I love driving mine and there's quite a few other owners on this board. I bought mine new before Pontiac went out of business. They were a great buy for the money and they're really holding their value well.

I bought my '09 in December '08 and have over 100k miles on it already (I drive a lot). The car has been awesome since day one. If you can find one grab it, you won't be disappointed. As mentioned above, they hold their value well. My buddies brother just bought one with 28,000 miles for $26,000. I paid $27k for mine new, they were a heck of a deal if you timed it right with Pontiac going down.

I love my G8 gt.........

The cars are so bad ass! Power comfort and decent mileage. My car currently has a drop in K/N and a pcm tune mostly the trans tune!

It's handles like a dream for a large car.

Got the wife a G8 GT last December. She loves the car, all she talks about is the power it has. It also handles really well for a sedan, on par with many European sedans.

If none of you have seen the videos of the making of this car, check it out on YouTube, just search for “Holden’s Billion Dollar Baby”.

We've got one in the family. It's actually my wife's car. We bought it new on '09. I love the thing and think it's a bad a$$ car. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy owning one.

Neal

Got the wife a G8 GT last December. She loves the car, all she talks about is the power it has. It also handles really well for a sedan, on par with many European sedans.

Thanks good to know because my wife will be driving the car a lot.

Thanks for the replys. You guys are right from what I have seen so far these cars are holding their value pretty well, and there is no way I am not going to mod the car if I get one :biggrin:

I wish I bought one of those over my Charger. still contemplating trading it in for the one but with the larger motor. one of the best lookn cars on the road imo. cant believe they arent makn them any longer

I have searched for months for either a Cadillac CTS-V or Pontiac G8 GT in the San Diego area. I drove a couple CTS-V and thought they were nice, but held off to drive the G8. Glad I did, because I was sold after driving it. It just seemed more solid to me, with more room and a better ride in general. Any way's, I recently traded my Hummer in for an 08 that had come up in my area for $23K. By far, this car is the best investment I have made to date. Well, besides the Turbo Buick.

Turbo Modz to come of course...:wink:

Wife has one LOVE the car but get someone to go in and play with the tune, especially the trans in the comp. Really wakes the car up !

I personally think they are bad a$$. One of the few newer American cars that make me turn my head twice.

Very roomy and nicer than Chargers or 300c's

I know of a guy with a nice blue one for sale or trade!:p

G8 GT's and GXP's are holding their value very well!

He just wants something faster!!:wink:;)