please help me with part #s

gnandy

i need part #s for stock header gaskets,turbo flange gasket, and pcv valve and grommet...i want to get them at a local auto parts but do not know the #s

i need part #s for stock header gaskets,turbo flange gasket, and pcv valve and grommet...i want to get them at a local auto parts but do not know the #s

My factory headers have no gaskets from the factory, neither does the turbo to header flange. The GM pcv valve part # is CV893C, not sure if you can still get the factory grommet. Some of the aftermarket grommets I heard have to be cut a little to fit, at least thats what I heard.

as posted above no gm part header gasket was ever used on the turbo , the only part gm carried and most stores have on hand that does fit is the foil faced for NA and wont hold up to serious boosting
if you want header gaskets get the felpro 1400, or more $$$ SCE copper #4472 for stock heads

turbo to header flange to header ..none were used on our turbos , riviera had one but no more .
if flanges are flat you shouldnt need one
but if you want
kirbanperformance.com sells one but they wont hold up to serious boost
SCE makes one in copper #4172 , try cottonsperformance.com about $12

havent tried them but rjcracing.com sells milam laminate gaskets for headers and turbo,