Its derby season!!!

Heres some of what I've been doing:

Merc bubble.jpeg

Bubble Merc3.jpeg

Bubble Merc 1.jpeg

0719082215(2).jpg

Broken lower ball joint!!!!! I'm running again on Sept 6th 2008

0719082220a.jpg

Im here and will always be a pittsburger!! Had to get the hayabusa out on saturday,70 degrees in late december is soo sweet,got my fix of 150 mph without a ticket then put her back!!:eek:

Yep

Yep. Last Sat 70 Deg In Pgh.. Took Buick Around The Block,gave It A Cool Bath, A Nice Smooth Rub Of Glaze,parked It In Garage. Can't Wait Till Spring..

Ross Township here,

Gotta put the GN back on the road this summer. Been mothballed while I was in Iraq. :(

Ross Township here,

Gotta put the GN back on the road this summer. Been mothballed while I was in Iraq. :(

Let me be the first here to thank you for all you have done and for your service to your country!!! Glad to see you home safe.

Happy New Year to everyone in the PGH area!!!!

I live in Youngstown Oh, I just bought my very first GN while in Iraq can't wait to get it home and hit the road. I have to ship it infrom Hawaii I hope it'll be there before the 4th of July 09. Lookin foward to gettin to know all ya and cruisin next to ya

Sounds Good

Hey, If Possible,put A Rush On That Buick.. July,a Little Late,summer Will Be Half Over... Every Mo A Few Of Us Meet,usually On Sunday,just To Shoot The Bull,you Are Welcome To Join Us..btw,we Can't Thank You And Your Fellow Service Man And Women Enough For Your Service To Our Country. We Owe You ..i Lift Our Service People Up Daily In Prayer. Our Country,our World Is A Much Better Place Because Of You....thank You..

I would love to put a rush on gettin her home but I don't leave the Island till June, Thats right Bill the first half of summer I'm gonna be cruisin around Hawaii so July is perfectly ok with me:D

New member. I posted elsewhere on this site. I just got an 87GN. Live in Pittsburgh. I cant wait to get out and drive this summer.

GN Paint shops in western PA

I am in the process of getting my 87 GN painted and have been told to have it done by Chearney Automotive in Ruffsdale. Has anyone had any experience or seen any of his work? He told me that he has painted 4 GN's in the past 2 years and has one 1/2 done that I looked at.

Never dealt with them before but ther is another guy in New Stanton that does great body/paint work. His name is Mike Sanner and his shop is Sanners Auto Body. Has done some work for my Nat in the past and has painted GNs before. Very reasonable and very good work! just my .02 cents.

Chris

I am in the process of getting my 87 GN painted and have been told to have it done by Chearney Automotive in Ruffsdale. Has anyone had any experience or seen any of his work? He told me that he has painted 4 GN's in the past 2 years and has one 1/2 done that I looked at.

his paint work is nice- ive seen several cars he has done

Shops

I've Done Business With Both Of The Shops. Both Are "very Good".. I Guess You Should See Who Can Get You In And Out.. Cherneys' Is Repainting A Gn Now....jay At Jay's Gn Just Delivered Some Parts To Cherney's For A Guy's 20,000 Mile Gn ..

Painting my GN

I actually got a look at the GN that Chearney is working on. It looked good from what I saw. It was still covered in plastic and tough to get a look at. He told me that he uses 4 coats of color and 2 clear. Turbotimmer saved my behind with this car. It was a basketcase with blown bearings etc. and he replaced the block with a smallblock built by Weber Racing and put alot of time into "fixing" other attempts at repairs.