pittsburgh members!!!!

Timmy!

who isgoing to set this get together up? Any takers? Joe, you dont do anything @ work... you got the extra time, dont you? :biggrin: I know that we are broken up into 2 general areas. Some of us are East of Pittsburgh and some of us are kinda North of Pittsburgh...

Comments.....

Chris

:D

there is a new thread for that- so far everyone likes monroeville- chime into it

Gents,

Mark here! Esasky's 85GN has now recruited yet another GN guy! Heard about the board and had to join. Thanks for having me! Its nice to see that there are so many of us here in the Pittsburgh area. he has told me about the meeting that all of you are trying to put together. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Mark

:biggrin:

Timmy!

Glad to see you have come to join us, my friend! How is that hood treating you? You see the pics of my car that Stacie posted for me? Yea, i know, I am not real computer literate... :rolleyes:

:D

The hood came out really good. Even kinda lines up on the car ok. I saw the pics. Looks great. Can't wait to see it run. Still need a header panel for it? Let me know, I'm liquidating.

Tim

Timmy,

Glad to hear that the hood worked out for you. Still trying to get this damn thing done. Need one to drive while I am working on this one. Thats why I am trying to but Dan's Gold one off of him! :) I did get a header panel. Actually ordered one along with all my glass bumpers and bumper fillers. Thanks man! I am, however looking for interior stuff. All the trim.... you got any?

Chris

I have a few things here and there. I'll be going through a my stuff here in the next few days. I'll let you know what I have.

Need a little help from yins guys. Does anyone know the name of the fellow that built the car in the picture? He lives just west of Cranberry. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• MVC-035S.JPG
    MVC-035S.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 269
Hey all,

I'm from the North Hills of Pittsburgh (Ross Twp). Just go back from Iraq in July after trying not to get killed. :eek: Took some time off to get my head on straight but tell me when the next cruise is and I'll try to make it. Barring work and all. Need to get the 86 GN blown out from sitting almost 2 years.:cool:

I just bought a 86 WH1. The body is solid condition but I would like to have it painted. I need to find someone in the Pittsburgh area that has painted these cars before. I want the colors and pinstripes to match how it looked when it was new. I am within 25 miles of Pittsburgh.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hey all,

I'm from the North Hills of Pittsburgh (Ross Twp). Just go back from Iraq in July after trying not to get killed. :eek: Took some time off to get my head on straight but tell me when the next cruise is and I'll try to make it. Barring work and all. Need to get the 86 GN blown out from sitting almost 2 years.:cool:

JJ I just saw that you are a member here.

Are we going to try for another fall meet like last year? If we do it soon enough we could have a good showing of turbo cars

JC

still here
driving my car to work everyday i can-
which is when ever its nice-like today and yesterday

Still here. Wanted to run TSM at columbus, but my powermaster is starting to act up. I didn't feel like repeating what John Sullivan did there last year with his X.

I'm still here. Been real busy with the kids and thier racing. Only able to put 60 miles on the GN this year.:(