pittsburgh members!!!!

That works. Timmy knows who I am. Tell him he needs to get his ass on this post too! Hey, you know a Dan McCaan from Butler area? He was @ BPG's last year selling a 85 T with an 83 turbo motor in it. Didnt have the cash to buy the car off of him then. Got it now! Trying to get a hold of him but dont have a number any longer. No work this morning?

Chris

No i'm at work. The 85 T you are talking about was it gold? If so that is Don Eggers car. He goes by Terrible T on here. I believe he posted a couple times on the beginning of this thread. If that is who you are talking about I can get you in touch with him.

LMK
John

Gold... tan... yea, it was! Do you know if he still has this car for sale? I would love to get in touch with him! Let me know!

Thanks!

Chris

I know that he stripped the whole car, put clean doors on it and is in the process of repainting it. The price may have went up.

Gold... tan... yea, it was! Do you know if he still has this car for sale? I would love to get in touch with him! Let me know!

Thanks!

Chris

Chris, Were you looking at the Goldmember with your parents @ the BPG nats.?We were pitted in the swap meet section with the white tent.If so This is the car and I'd remember you. Unless you are looking to paint a car thats what I'm in the middle of .Otherwise I wont sell it until it is done.I was asking $1500.oo back then.I think I keep it for something to Tinker with:smile: I am going to add cornering lts. and already have T wheels I bought from Doug( the guy with the blue police T-Type) to name a few things.
Put me in for the get together .It would be great to meet all of you.How about a local Micky D's or BK on the south side?Bring a Buick!!

my combo is stock bottom end, 212/212 comp cams,pte stock loc intercoller ported te44,009s,reds 107chip ,under drives,a healthy diet of c16, 28 to 30 pounds of boost, micky t slicks, hotkis rear control arms, air bags, and a bunch of caspers stuff

lonnie diers built my tranny its all billet insides ,drum, shaft, roller bearing, 9 inch bradco 3500 stall converter

Beer sounds good anywhere.....

Chris, I thought you told me the intercooler was from a Cummings? Must be loosing my mind. Work will do that to ya.:eek: Tell Mark I said hey, never get to see him since my office moved to 286.

TurboTimmer, are you Jim's step brother? I worked with him at Sensus.:cool:

Let's pick a date and time, I'm going stir crazy. I kinda like Florida. :rolleyes: :biggrin: Next week end is kinda bad for me unless it is Friday right after work. Then we would need to be near Monroeville.

The 23rd or 24th is good. I am cool with anywhere.

I live in Belle Vernon, the clover leaf of 70 & 51.

Joe

Terrible T,

So you are not getting rid of it now?.... Dammit! I loved that car too!

Attention all Pgh Members: I need a Turbo Buick to pile around in! Find one for me!

Joe,

Wake up sissy! I told you it was off a Powerstroke! Too many long hours @ work! ;)

Chris

I know the feeling....

everyone wants to go faster.:biggrin:

However, how many low 11 sec., daily driven (if you want to do such a thing to a classic), 20+ MPG street cars are there? One comes to mind, the new Z06. Good company to be sure.

Joe

Goldmember

Dan,

What would you take for it... the way it sits now? Let me know!

Joe,

Why you gotta go there... be nice! :biggrin:

Timmea!

Timmy!

Glad to see you have come to join us, my friend! How is that hood treating you? You see the pics of my car that Stacie posted for me? Yea, i know, I am not real computer literate... :rolleyes:

Whos is going to set this get together up? Any takers? Joe, you dont do anything @ work... you got the extra time, dont you? :biggrin: I know that we are broken up into 2 general areas. Some of us are East of Pittsburgh and some of us are kinda North of Pittsburgh...

Comments.....

Chris

:D