Pics of TRZ rack from underneath please!

ChrisChow

Anyone have a picture of the TRZ rack and pinion installed?

The only problem I may have with installing one, is the lack room due to my dry sump pump.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Chris,
I dont know if this is helpful or not? This is from my car prior to the motor going in. I can get some when I get home with the motor in if you need them. The rack can be installed higher than this (+1.5") if needed. Mine is installed the lowest possible. I can tell you that there is a bunch of room between it and my wet sump pan.

24813d1173030448-official-v8-build-begins-rack.jpg

Hmm, I think there could be room for my app. I'll find a picture and post. My cross member is modified to fit the dry sump pan but for reference, the stock lower A-arm, where it bolts to the frame has been preserved on my ca.

OK just took these. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Rack.JPG
    Rack.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 600
  • Rack2.JPG
    Rack2.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 606
LL,

Nice shots, I was hoping Dusty would throw some up too.

I did lots of research on this ...so here are Dusty's.None with the engine in, but these should help

Attachments

• trz3.jpg
    trz3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 594
  • trz2.jpg
    trz2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 593
Where'd you get that alternator pulley from?

Nice pics.

Louie, where did you get that alternator pulley? I assume the billet piece on the crank snout.

My alternator pulley is too small to drive my alternator. I need to rev my motor to 1800 rpms before it starts to charge.

OK just took these. Hope it helps.

The Alt. pulley is from Powermaster. The crank pulley is from Moroso. I did the math also but cant remember where I ended up at for charging RPM.