Out of touch

turbolou said:
Thanks Mark & good to hear from you. I would like to give you a hug back but then along with all the other accusations I would be accused of child molestation. I can only guess that things are rather slow on the Stage II forum. Maybe after the holidays they will go back to more important things like paying utilities so they don't get shut off LOL That ride you mentioned was it the grey t-type of Lehmans can't remember? Lou

oh god no i didn't forget, i have the magazine it was in too what a beautiful car man, truly what dreams are made of. A 700+ hp car, sexy carbon grey, awsome interior, perfect stance and bit with tires. It was sweet. I just didn't wanna mentions whos it was cus im nice like that and i DEFINITLY DONT WANT TO SPOIL any more "rides" you might wanna give in the future! Reguardless of the jokes, I will never forget that **** was crazy Lou! Still nice to see ya get down in the streets :biggrin:

I'll be in touch, im almost ready to fix my motor finally after all this time has gone by, when i come back from christmas break. Do ya think your motor i got from you, once fixed, will like a 70gtqbb sitting under it instead of the SHAMEFULL TA-60 on there now? Its what I want to buy when I come back unless you suggest going bigger? :eek:

wiked87gn said:
damn you are full of ideas, thanks for the tip. So how is rufinex working for you? ;)

before I coudn't get them to talk to me... but now they are jsut falling in my lap.

XxDarkSidexX said:
oh god no i didn't forget, i have the magazine it was in too what a beautiful car man, truly what dreams are made of. A 700+ hp car, sexy carbon grey, awsome interior, perfect stance and bit with tires. It was sweet. I just didn't wanna mentions whos it was cus im nice like that and i DEFINITLY DONT WANT TO SPOIL any more "rides" you might wanna give in the future! Reguardless of the jokes, I will never forget that **** was crazy Lou! Still nice to see ya get down in the streets :biggrin:

I'll be in touch, im almost ready to fix my motor finally after all this time has gone by, when i come back from christmas break. Do ya think your motor i got from you, once fixed, will like a 70gtqbb sitting under it instead of the SHAMEFULL TA-60 on there now? Its what I want to buy when I come back unless you suggest going bigger? :eek:
That Buick was one of my most favorite projects & the owner John Lehman was great to work for & one my best friends, As for what turbo to choose I would think the 70 would be a good choice.Let me know when you intend to repair the oil leak I would like to be involved to make sure everything goes well. Regards Lou