Out of touch

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I don't know if anyone has tried to call me recently but my phone # isn't working and continues to ring. I moved about 10 days ago and AT&T was supposed to transfer my # over to the new house. Needless to say they botched it and I still have no phone. If anyone needs to get in touch with me please drop me an e-mail or call me at work (for those with the #).

Thanks
Neal

Guy's,

I finally got the phone hooked up again last Friday. It's been like being on a desert island for 6 weeks with sporadic cell service and no land line. ;) The old # is still in effect. Talk to you soon.

Neal

750H.P.V6 said:
Guy's,

I finally got the phone hooked up again last Friday. It's been like being on a desert island for 6 weeks with sporadic cell service and no land line. ;) The old # is still in effect. Talk to you soon.

That's good to hear Neil. I can now submit your number to that marketing group that offers cash for friends phone numbers.
Jeff

Neal[/Quote

Ah, back to writing that # on all of the public restroom walls.
J/K, Neal, saw Bob Harris? yesterday ad Donut Derelicts and he said to say hi to both you and Morgan.

750H.P.V6 said:
Guy's,

Neal

:eek: Sporadic cell service in "T"? Sounds like you need a new cell provider! :D

TurboMichelle said:
:eek: Sporadic cell service in "T"? Sounds like you need a new cell provider! :D

Neal's just using this as an excuse to not help everyone... his phones been workin :rolleyes:

Phil's right. The phone has been working. Somewhere other than my new house. The dumb a$$es at AT+T actually sent me a bill for the service. :( You gotta love it.;) I think Michelle has the best idea, I should get a new cell phone provider and dump AT+T completely.

Neal

ledzeppac said:
Neal's just using this as an excuse to not help everyone... his phones been workin :rolleyes:

hey neal call me when you get a chance. i need to run something by you. thanks.

ledzeppac said:
Translation: I broke the engine, fix it....
:confused: :confused: :confused: not quite touch hole. building another stage headed motor and need some cam advise from the stage motor guru himself. :biggrin:

Len,

I'll try to call you tomorrow in the A.M. If you want to drop a dime tonight I'll be at work until 11:30.

Neal

LV GN said:
hey neal call me when you get a chance. i need to run something by you. thanks.

TurboMichelle said:
Maybe if the cheap bastard paid his phone bill LOL

turbolou said:
Maybe if the cheap bastard paid his phone bill LOL
hey lou---how u doin?? what say you come up to vegas and we get a few sheep and hit the town?? :p

Quote:
Don't forget the velcro gloves.

Neal
---------------------------
Originally Posted by LV GN
hey lou---how u doin?? what say you come up to vegas and we get a few sheep and hit the town??

Hay, why not have Wells go along too, he can bring along Dawn :biggrin:
You guys crack me up.

LV GN said:
hey lou---how u doin?? what say you come up to vegas and we get a few sheep and hit the town?? :p
Here we go again with the sheep thing! Just because I was lonely & got caught once. Will I ever be able to live it down. LoL P.S. I actually will be in Vegas Hilton the 29th maybe we can hook up.Go to dinner or something. I'll be with Dolores so I got to behave. Regards Lou

#1HotRod said:
Quote:
Don't forget the velcro gloves.

Neal
Originally Posted by LV GN
hey lou---how u doin?? what say you come up to vegas and we get a few sheep and hit the town??

Hay, why not have Wells go along too, he can bring along Dawn :biggrin:
You guys crack me up.
----------------------------------
I'll leave the sheep and sheepherders to Lou, he's probably a little more familiar with the internal workings of them than I am.
This crack of dawn might be a go though, What's she look like and how many teeth, oops, my bad, I mean how old is she? Do they call her "Gumbo" or "scammer"? Good soft gums, right?

Wells said:
----------------------------------
I'll leave the sheep and sheepherders to Lou, he's probably a little more familiar with the internal workings of them than I am.
This crack of dawn might be a go though, What's she look like and how many teeth, oops, my bad, I mean how old is she? Do they call her "Gumbo" or "scammer"? Good soft gums, right?
This is why I preffer the company of farm animals over Buick owners. They seem to have higher standards LOL