Out of touch

turbolou said:
This is why I preffer the company of farm animals over Buick owners. They seem to have higher standards LOL
-----------------------------------
And here I thought that it was because sheep "fleeced" better. Boy, was I wrong. Happy holidays, Lou.

Wells said:
And here I thought that it was because sheep "fleeced" better. Boy, was I wrong. Happy holidays, Lou.

Got ya there Lou :eek:
I actually intend on bringing mine (car, not sheep) back in '06 & have ya do some more majic; like your work (& humor).

All this due to someone's poor phone service. Luv this site.
Y'all have best of holidays.

#1HotRod said:
I actually intend on bringing mine (car, not sheep) back in '06 & have ya do some more majic; like your work (& humor).

---------------------------------
Bringing Dawn down?

#1HotRod said:

Yeah thanks! what's life if you can't have a few laughs. I refuse to take myself too serious anymore. There's always going to be someone richer,smarter, faster,etc. but never better looking than I of this I'm convinced. LOL

You sexy beast

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Neal

turbolou said:
Yeah thanks! what's life if you can't have a few laughs. I refuse to take myself too serious anymore. There's always going to be someone richer,smarter, faster,etc. but never better looking than I of this I'm convinced. LOL

Attachments

• People_Lou_Steve_El_Torito.jpg
    People_Lou_Steve_El_Torito.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 147

Wells said:
Thanks Gary & the same to you! If you still need that ex.houseing I just came across one. It's yours if you want it. Regards Lou

turbolou said:
Thanks Gary & the same to you! If you still need that ex.houseing I just came across one. It's yours if you want it. Regards Lou
--------------------------------
Thanks, Lou, I will give you a call.

Good ol' Lou. Even at a BGNRA meeting, you can count on him to bring a can of spray lube and a damp cloth. :D :D :D

I thought it was a can of Pledge and a polishing cloth so he could buff his helmet. :)

Neal

Mac in SD said:
Good ol' Lou. Even at a BGNRA meeting, you can count on him to bring a can of spray lube and a damp cloth. :D :D :D

Mac in SD said:
-----------

Oh boy, glad I was wrong.
I saw all the raffle tickets, that cloth, etc., & that look on his face,
and figured he'd just won a can of deoderant & bag of adult diapers :eek:

You guys are way ahead of me, I thought that it was a diaper and a spray can of KY Personal.

750H.P.V6 said:
I thought it was a can of Pledge and a polishing cloth so he could buff his helmet. :)

Neal
LOL you guys are cracking me up! Let me bring this up to date.So far I've been assailed of being Ill mannered,cranky.old,gay with a fettish for sheep & pictured next to Steve Hurst with a can of KY. Will not take any of this endearment personel.Just as long as no one crosses the line & sez I'm associated with anyone from San Diego.

turbolou said:
Just as long as no one crosses the line & sez I'm associated with anyone from San Diego.
--------------------------------------

We should all be so lucky as to be from/in San Diego.
Wouldn't that be the sight, all the (us) old farts buzzin around that beautiful area in our 20year old cars...and we use'd to make fun of the old ladies in their huge old Cadillac's (probably now worth a fortune).
There goe's Lou, with fleece flying out the t-top.
G'night folks.....Ray

awww BIG GROUP HUG!!!!

Merry early Christmas guys, Nice to see everyone huddled around the message board for the sesson. Ray, Rick, Reggie & Snr. too, Lou, Neal, John, Manning ect (everyone i can't think of) all the boys from so cal, happy new year.

Hey Lou, I had a dream the other night. It was when you took me for a ride in that ttype....Holy crap i nearly wet myself AGAIN!!! :biggrin: I love that dream Id pay money to have it on call lol. :cool:

XxDarkSidexX said:
awww BIG GROUP HUG!!!!

Merry early Christmas guys, Nice to see everyone huddled around the message board for the sesson. Ray, Rick, Reggie & Snr. too, Lou, Neal, John, Manning ect (everyone i can't think of) all the boys from so cal, happy new year.

Hey Lou, I had a dream the other night. It was when you took me for a ride in that ttype....Holy crap i nearly wet myself AGAIN!!! :biggrin: I love that dream Id pay money to have it on call lol. :cool:

I am sure we would all like to hear that story when Lou took a young guy out for a joy ride.
Jeff

No respect !

XxDarkSidexX said:
awww BIG GROUP HUG!!!!

Thanks Mark & good to hear from you. I would like to give you a hug back but then along with all the other accusations I would be accused of child molestation. I can only guess that things are rather slow on the Stage II forum. Maybe after the holidays they will go back to more important things like paying utilities so they don't get shut off LOL That ride you mentioned was it the grey t-type of Lehmans can't remember? Lou

Jeff Rand said:
I am sure we would all like to hear that story when Lou took a young guy out for a joy ride.
Jeff

Lou takes a lot of young guys for a ride. Unfortunately they come back minus their billfold, walking funny and with a distinct hitch in their getalong.

It only takes them once to learn, never get in the car with strangers or strange men again.

Heyyyyyyy, dont be throwing a party without me, am i missing something here or what!!!!... hehehehe happy holidays everyone.. right now im too busy getting my knob polished by young good looking girls to be frequenting the boards and picking up fights anymore.. :)