OT:Guns You Own Picture Thread

Recall

Already taken care of. It was the firing pin slamming against the ground if you dropped it with the safety off. People are freaking because it is a new gun and had a recall. The problem was fixed by ruger at no expense and took 1 week total from mailbox to front step. Ruger is sending all new guns out with the new trigger group . Besides that, the gun is a great at rapid fire!!! 35 rounds in about 10 seconds;)

I have a couple :D

John

Attachments

• ColtBaby3.jpg
    ColtBaby3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 393
  • restock1.jpg
    restock1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 379
  • egypt1.jpg
    egypt1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 386
  • PSL15.jpg
    PSL15.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 382
  • k98_1.jpg
    k98_1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 386
Here's a few more, including my Mosin Sniper (real deal).

John

Attachments

• 1942sniper1.jpg
    1942sniper1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 371
  • my_cz52.jpg
    my_cz52.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 375
  • my_cz82.jpg
    my_cz82.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 372
  • my_pa63.jpg
    my_pa63.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 369
  • mak1.jpg
    mak1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 382
A few more for good measure!

Enjoy,
John

NOT shown:

- British Enfield rifle
- Romanian AK47
- Henry Golden Boy .17HMR
- Winchester Model 94 30-30
- Remington Model 11 12 ga. shotgun, dated 1912
- A dozen more Mosin Nagant M91/30, M38, and M44 rifles :)

Attachments

• Finn_M39a.jpg
    Finn_M39a.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 370
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 377
  • stag1.jpg
    stag1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 373
  • Shorty1.jpg
    Shorty1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 368
lead dispensers

guns are pretty cool,i don't worry about a gun,i worry about the nut behind the gun. I guess i'm old fashioned,i was raised try talking your differences out if not possible then put em up and no i'm not saying all gun owners are nut jobs

pistolas

how i love that m1 garand,no body with a browning auto rifle? If you carried one of these bar's, z germans made you priority during ww2

guns are pretty cool,i don't worry about a gun,i worry about the nut behind the gun. I guess i'm old fashioned,i was raised try talking your differences out if not possible then put em up and no i'm not saying all gun owners are nut jobs
Too many people think that guns are responsible for murder. That is flat out wrong. Like you said it is the person behind the gun that pulls the trigger. Until society realizes that and starts taking responsibility for their own actions,instead of blaming an inanimate object,then there will continue to be narrow-minded idiots who will try to take away our right to bear arms by the supreme document this nation was found upon,the Constitution.
As for talking out your differences, you are right. It's best to try to diffuse a situation or walk away if you have the chance. If it's not possible for you to successfully do the above and your assailant still tries to do you harm,then deadly force may be necessary. If you are tried in court for murder,the following phrase will justify defending yourself:I was in danger of my life or my well being.

how i love that m1 garand,no body with a browning auto rifle? If you carried one of these bar's, z germans made you priority during ww2
Good luck finding a BAR without paying an arm and a leg,going through all the paperwork to register an NFA weapon,and paying the $200 NFA tax for transfer of ownership. A full auto BAR is classified under Title II weapons and is subject to the National Firearms Act. Here's some more info: National Firearms Act - Wikipedia

sr9

good to hear about the sr9 being taken care of i really like them, was gonna pick one up this summer but got the gn instead. now i have not been paying much attention to the gun hobby, thats kind of a winter thing for me. thanks for the update on the recall:D :D

goons i meant guns

i couldn't have said it better bazkook,i remember watching combat and seeing the b a r as a kid, thanks for the info. have a nice day

Here is my collection. Most of them I inherited from my Dad when he passed away. I also have a taurus pt-140 that is not pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_1812.jpg
    IMG_1812.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_1814.jpg
    IMG_1814.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1816.jpg
    IMG_1816.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_1817.JPG
    IMG_1817.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 344
collection

wow! great gun collection, i'd rather be shot by any one of those guns than to be shot bye that old hand gun, can you imagine the pain that big ol ball bearing type slug would cause you, at least the other ones would put you out of your misery :wink:

Nice AK jpwalt! What's the country of origin?

The AK-47 is a norinco made in china. It is one of the nicer AKs I have seen. Most of the ones at the guns shows here are junk. There have been many rounds put through the AK. Old reliable:biggrin: . The wood colored rifle with the scope is a remington 700 BDL chambered in 7mm Rem Mag.. Most of the others are shotguns. Mossberg 835 12 ga. , Western Auto "revelation" 16 ga., winchester 16ga crack barrel, 2 more 16ga. and one .410. The old school ball gun shoots a .45 cal ball. OUch!!! the hand guns are a EAA Witness .45 and a ruger P-40. JW

The AK-47 is a norinco made in china. It is one of the nicer AKs I have seen. Most of the ones at the guns shows here are junk. There have been many rounds put through the AK. Old reliable:biggrin:
Very cool! ;) I wish I could find anything but the damn Romanian WASRs in shops. Not that the WASRs are bad rifles but most of the ones I've seen are way overpriced even though they are quite common. If I had any type of rifle if the SHTF, it would definitely be my AK. :wink:

AMD-65
amd65_durka1.jpg

Romak 991
romak991.jpg

Savage 93
savage93.jpg

Sub Compact XD40
xd.jpg

I also have a collection of parts about to turn into an Israeli heavy barrel FAL, I just haven't got around to it yet.

Did you pull the trigger far enough...?
Yes,even after the range officer told me that you have to pull the trigger all the way back to fire fully auto,I still couldn't get it to fire auto. That particular AUG was probably not representative of all AUGs. I'm sure they are good guns.