OT:Guns You Own Picture Thread

bazkook

I've seen some recent threads about new guns people had bought and I thought why not create a gun related thread so everyone can share pics of their toys or tools,however you look at them?

Ruger Mark III Hunter

RugerMarkIIIHunter.jpg

CZ75 in .40 S&W

CZ401.jpg

My AR is on the left. It's got a Bushmaster lower,Stag Arms upper with Aimpoint Comp ML 2,and DPMS collapsible stock. My uncle's is on the left.

DSC00308.jpg

FN SPR A1 in .308,Busnell Elite 10x scope

DSC00598.jpg

I've also got a Smith and Wesson Model 686 .357 with a 6" barrel,a 1943 Mauser 98K,and an Arsenal SLR106FR as well but I don't have any pics of them yet.

Sure, why not.

Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry with Chip McCormick slimline grips and Knight's Armament manufactured Stoner SR-15 with Aimpint Comp ML-2 sight.

103-0325_IMG.jpg

fc74e16b.jpg

Top to bottom:

Browning A-bolt Medallion, 30-06, gold inlay, custom maple stock by yours truly, Charles Daly scope (my first rifle scope, keep it on there for sentimental reasons)

Browning BLR, 300WSM, Leupold 4-12 VXI

Winchester Model 70 Featherweight, 280 Rem

guns4.jpg

Weatherby Vanguard Sporter, 257 Wthby Mag, Leupold 4-12 VXI

weatherby1.jpg

10/22, converted to 17HM2, custom trigger, hammer & sear, E.A. Brown barrel, BSA 6-24 scope, duracoated WWII OD Green

Finished_and_painted_bipod.jpg

Mosin Nagant, Sniper model:

nagant.jpg

Skeleton Key Jailers Gun

keygun2.jpg

Crossbow, within 25 yards I can group so tight that no bolt will have a fletching left, accurate as hell.

crossbow1.jpg

AR-15, Cavalry Arms Polymer lower, Bushmaster dissipator barrel and parts kit.

Dissipator5.jpg

Tokarev, 7.62x25, a bad little pistol
tt_33_4.jpg

That's all the ones I have online at the moment (I think), I have quite a few more, like too damned many, if that's possible.

My humble collection...

(the AR is an AR-10 I use it when I am hunting out of my climber :biggrin: )

Attachments

• DSC02045.JPG
    DSC02045.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 2,756
  • DSC02047.JPG
    DSC02047.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,786
  • DSC02048.JPG
    DSC02048.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 2,719
  • DSC02049.JPG
    DSC02049.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,747
  • DSC02050.JPG
    DSC02050.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 2,741
Sure, why not.

Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry with Chip McCormick slimline grips and Knight's Armament manufactured Stoner SR-15 with Aimpint Comp ML-2 sight.
Nice 1911!
I've been wanting a 1911 for a while now. I either want a Springfield Armory or Kimber,as the latter makes some very nice,almost semi-custom pistols for good prices.

Mosin Nagant, Sniper model:

nagant.jpg

Skeleton Key Jailers Gun

keygun2.jpg

Awesome Mosin! I've been contemplating putting a scope on my Mauser but the scope mounts on the market that replace the rear sights aren't very solid from what I've read and I hate to drill and tap the receiver. The gun is Russian capture rifle with all the original German markings so I hate to deface the markings as the rifle might be worth something if I keep it.

How does the Skeleton Key gun work? What caliber is it in? I've seen some crazy weapons in some of the books I've purchased over the years but that definitely takes the cake.

nice pic guys, i love that jailers gun-looks like a dam key :eek: well here's mine, the 308 has a leupold VX?? something?? ( i will bring down my rifle and find out.)

Attachments

• Picture 237.jpg
    Picture 237.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,618
  • Picture 239.jpg
    Picture 239.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,590
  • Picture 240.jpg
    Picture 240.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,560
  • Picture 243.jpg
    Picture 243.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 3,055
  • Picture 242.jpg
    Picture 242.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2,506
a couple more

Attachments

• fpl bill 079.jpg
    fpl bill 079.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2,450
  • fpl bill 076.jpg
    fpl bill 076.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,415
Awesome Mosin! I've been contemplating putting a scope on my Mauser but the scope mounts on the market that replace the rear sights aren't very solid from what I've read and I hate to drill and tap the receiver. The gun is Russian capture rifle with all the original German markings so I hate to deface the markings as the rifle might be worth something if I keep it.

How does the Skeleton Key gun work? What caliber is it in? I've seen some crazy weapons in some of the books I've purchased over the years but that definitely takes the cake.

It's a matchlock pistol, no clue of the caliber but it's a bronze smooth bore gun. Supposedly jailers would walk around with it incase any of the prisoners got out of line. My grandfather brought it back from WWII so I doubt it's a replica, but I'm clueless on it. I've looked online and found very little info about it. I need to get it appraised one of these days, I actually took that picture to see if anyone on AR15.com could help me but no one was really of any help. Could be worth a lot, could be worth nothing. There is only one marking on it and I believe it's some initials.

The Nagant is a fun gun. I'd use it for doe season this year but I need to shim the scope and I just don't have the time this year, maybe next year. I wouldn't drill and tap your K98 either, not unless it was with an authentic Sniper base and they sell for an ungodly amount of money.

My goal is to own the top sniper rifles of the Big 4, so far all I have is the Nagant, I came damn close to getting a 1903 Springfield at the last Gunshow I went to but built the AR15 instead.

Here are a few my former gunsmith let me pose with.

44 Magnum

44Magnum.jpg

Beautiful 44 Automag

44Automag2.jpg

Here a few of my uncle and some of his guns.

AR

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

AK

ChrissAKandAR2.jpg

ChrissAKandAR1.jpg

ChrisAK.jpg

50 Cal. in a local shop. Turns out that there are 2 shops around that have the same model 50,one being this.

DSC00172.jpg

Friend's Remington 700 in 6.8 SPC

Remington2.jpg

Steyr AUG I rented at a local range. It was supposed to be full auto but it wouldn't go for some reason.

MeHoldingAUG-1.jpg

Here are some of the rifles they had. They were rentable though.

rifles1.jpg

Flamethrower (Not rentable) :biggrin:

flamethrower.jpg

Bazooka

bazkooka.jpg

Full auto MP5

holdingMP52.jpg

Full Auto Colt SMG

holdingColtSMG1.jpg

My AR

holdingAR2.jpg

holdingAR1.jpg

My AK,an Arsenal SLR106FR in .223,very fun to shoot

holdingAK2.jpg

nice pic guys, i love that jailers gun-looks like a dam key :eek: well here's mine, the 308 has a leupold VX?? something?? ( i will bring down my rifle and find out.)

Sweet looken Kimber there no-nos. Ur not fuken around down there in Miami...lol You are obviously police or military im assuming. Or gearing up for a war down there. Those are some nice pieces.

The only one,Its a generic pic because it would be illegal to own one;)

Attachments

• type96_ija_shop_wwii.jpg
    type96_ija_shop_wwii.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,265
Holy crap. All these guns looks like world war 3 in the making.I have to get my gun card back.Hopefully I can get it back. Where do you guys shoot these things?

Holy crap. All these guns looks like world war 3 in the making.I have to get my gun card back.Hopefully I can get it back. Where do you guys shoot these things?
We're just regular ole gun collectors. I shoot mine in my back yard. That's the nice thing about living in the country with no neighbors behind me. That's kinda messed up that you need a card to buy a firearm. The only cards I have ever presented are my driver's license and carry license. Nice thing about the carry license is that it works as a instant background check and it saves a good bit of time in the store.