OT:Guns You Own Picture Thread

I have a few, I just don't take pictures of them for some reason. I am looking at picking up a .458 SOCOM soon though, it will be my first black rifle.

I actually need to take pictures of all mine, write down their serial numbers and store both in my fire proof safe.

My only piece. 1969 Winchester model 94 Golden Spike Commemorative.

Never fired "virgin".

Attachments

• GS left.jpg
    GS left.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2,196
  • GS butt stock.jpg
    GS butt stock.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,181
  • gs receiver left.jpg
    gs receiver left.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,200
You have enough weaponry to occupy France. :eek: Thats enough to humble Charleton Heston. Wow

Speaking of the late Mr. Heston....

ATT00016Small.jpg

I'm down to a Ruger KP90 .45, Ruger 10/22, and a Remington 760. None of which are too exciting to take pics of lol. Used to have more, but sold them to pay for my Buick addiction.

If you are talking about that one I posted, just do a google search for heston and gun room.

That's not Heston's collection though, it was some other guys and somehow got linked to Heston in some chain e-mails after his death.

Guns

I just got home from the toy store!!!! I bought a new Taurus 410"The Judge" light weight. AWESOME!!!!!!!! I also picked up a new Glock 26 9mm subcompact as a backup(ankle holster). My next purchase will be a nice,big,gun safe. I also want a small safe for my bedroom that I can have next to me and be able to open in the dark,quickly. I was looking at the biometric safes they had. Pretty cool. Oh yeah they had a PS90 hanging on the wall and almost left with that! Maybe next year. My next purchase will be a Tactical shotgun.Any suggestions?

No pics yet, but when my grandfather passed, my grandmother wanted each of the grandchildren to pick a gun from his collection. He was quite the collector, I know he had over 200 pistols and over 100 rifles, knew nearly everything there was to know about guns/ammo, re-loaded most of the ammo for all of Western KY I imagine. Anyways, I decided to take his LAR Grizzly .45 semi-auto WinMag. After about 10 shots, I always get a very bad bruise on my hand, fun to shoot a few times, but painful after a while:eek:

Had a very nice Beretta 9mm for a while, and also have an old .22 pistol from my other granfather.

Heres the .45 winmag and of the .22 to compare:cool:

Attachments

• 0913081848.jpg
    0913081848.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 419
???

Heres the .45 winmag and of the .22 to compare:cool:

I'll bet thet's an Iver Johnson .22:D Before my Dad passed he gave all his guns to my sons. His .22 Iver Johnson is a long barrelled 8 shot revolver. He bought it in Cuba for $5 in the 1950's when he was in the USN. Sweet shooting pistol.

Your right! I had no idea what it was, but searched for Iver Johnson and found it:cool:

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 435
sr9

i heard at my local gun show from a dealer that ruger recalled all sr9 for a serious safety problem, didnt get much details you might want to check on this, but the gun is really nice looking:eek: