Open Car Trailer Discussion

Ok, thank you. Did not know that. What would you suggest a starting point on the break box with trailer loaded?

I test mine, set low for a few stops with the manual button then set it up so you can just feel the trailer brakes but not allowing them to lock up or tug on the truck in the city. Driving with an empty trailer and using trailer brakes can cause the trailer to lock up and hop . This can be dangerous and cause flat spots on the trailer tires. I see in the pic with the car on it that you don't have much tongue weight and you are always better to have too much tongue weight vs too little. Too little tongue weight can set up a sway that can put you in the shoulder/ditch fast. Nice trailer and enjoy the young one, they grow up to fast!

Probably out of your price range but these are pretty cool

19265201_792792600897703_40153045_n.jpg
19244042_792791740897789_1384962690_n.jpg
19433590_792791437564486_1336106821_n.jpg
Evolution of my car trailer :(. Drunk driver hit my parked trailer 2am Friday morning. He went to jail and luckily had good insurance. Probably going back with a proline and diesel truck.

Damn ,I remember when you purchase that trailer, after doing a lot research, your son was more happier about
the trailer , it seems more than you . Glad that person had insurance, and your car was not loaded on the trailer
at that time.

Damn ,I remember when you purchase that trailer, after doing a lot research, your son was more happier about
the trailer , it seems more than you . Glad that person had insurance, and your car was not loaded on the trailer
at that time.
Yeah we are extremely lucky my car wasn't on the trailer. It was actually on there Thursday night but backed it off because it was far left and decided to load it the next day when I had more day light. Had planned to race Friday night and off to charlotte for street car takeover on Saturday.