OK Mr Ambassador....

Or not... the PM finally died completely... sounlds like the pump motor brushes... it'll run and bring up pressure if I tap on the body... but thats hard to do from behind the steering wheel!

And BTW, why 81 views and only 4 posts?

So.... Going with vacuum or hydroboost?

Kind of a crapshoot... Vacuum is cheaper... but I dont have parts right now and I just happen to have a HB unit in the trunk of the SS... (was gonna use it for the SS)...

I dont have a spare vacuum booster either. :rolleyes:

Kind of a crapshoot... Vacuum is cheaper... but I dont have parts right now and I just happen to have a HB unit in the trunk of the SS... (was gonna use it for the SS)...

I dont have a spare vacuum booster either. :rolleyes:

YOU...don't...have...parts? :eek:

Never thought I'd hear you say those words... :D

I have the whole vacuum set-up. I thought I was going to use it, then I found out I could use the existing HB.

Let me know if you want it.

That'll work... LMK how much:smile:

When do you need it? I have to find the items and dig it out. Also, do you have the right billet vacuum block to use the system. I'm currently using the one that goes with the vacuum system on my car.

LMK.

When do you need it? I have to find the items and dig it out. Also, do you have the right billet vacuum block to use the system. I'm currently using the one that goes with the vacuum system on my car.

LMK.

No rush... you know I dont drive it.... :biggrin:

I do have the non-vacuum block if you need.... gotta get some gaskets though....

I think I, err.. WE have some gaskets somewhere... :cool: Call Tommy.

How about we shoot for a June 4 get together?..

June 4th is fine... Might have to bring the non-TR though.

Still looking at options for HB...

Okay. Then let's postpose the get together until you're finished.........