The First Comp Turbo CTRX Hubless

Ok
We are still testing on Sam's car
But I will release some lower boost numbers
At 28.1psi the car made 860hp with the backpressure at 1.1🙂
Low boost numbers :LOL:
What are the converter spec's and how is it doing on slippage ? i see its Dave's but unfamiliar with that version, 3521?

Low boost numbers :LOL:
What are the converter spec's and how is it doing on slippage ? i see its Dave's but unfamiliar with that version, 3521?
The converter is a custom diode NL . Dave has only made 2 of them and mine is spec'ed for my motor that he built . As far as stall I'm not sure because It was restalled after the Comp 6771 CTR was installed , Mr Spool has that info . The car is going out tonight for some launches & WOT blasts , then to the track on Saturday .

Curious how the weekend went?
The weather didn't cooperate plus few minor set backs , Found a bad Holley coil that was causing issues then blew off a charge pipe coupler . going back out shortly . Mr Spool will post results after final testing .

Yes I will post up when we are done with the testing getting it where it needs to be.
The Holley is showing boost being made at 1800rpm.
The car rips.

Sam's car is back at home and he is headed to bowling green next week
We couldn't get to the track in time
Been raining here so we will if neccessary remote tune when sam gets to the track.
But...
We tested and made several hits and got the tune and the dome pressure to target the boost area for Sam's goal(I went higher for testing purposes😁)so we really got a chance to see what a hubless can do.
The safeties in the holley are setup and ready depending on track conditions.
In a nutshell
I could make any amount of boost off the footbrake and can be in and out of the throttle at just about any angle and the turbo will lite/recover as it's going down the road.
Since the backpressure is 1to1
The motor revs even faster🙂
And it's on the very tire hard very fast.
The fastest spooling turbo I've ever seen by far.
And it's not even sweating😎

LETS GO! 3 Bolt life, footbrake madness, just as the lord intended it to be from the factory. Lord Vador that is.
With this boost so early I think it might save many people from wanting a trans brake or 2 step.