OK let's admit it...how many of you go out LOOKING for a race?

I go out every chance I can get. I have the annoying 2005mustang gt kid (25 years old) down the street that thinks his car is fast because he has a set of magna flow mufflers. I always try to get out when I see him out in his pos. He revs his car up every time he drives by my house and about two weeks ago he was going through town revving it up tryin to be all bad @$$ so when I got a chance to get beside him he looks over then hits the brakes and turns off. All bark and no bite! This kid played minor league baseball and he thinks he is cooler than Antarctica. All I want is to embarrass him in front of his friends. Is that to much to ask?

Living in a small town sucks for racing. The most common thing I get is some moron in a astro van or junked out truck trying to get me to race them so they can see what the car can do. My car seems to attract morons and repel races.

I sometimes accidentally on purpose take out my GN and drive by the lot where the local Mustang club meets on Thursdays just as they are about to let out. I seem to always get a bite from someone who goes out of their way to get beside me at a light.

It feels good knowing when all the load lumpity lumpity cars pull into the cruise in on friday night .I would race anyone of them because the ones that have the guts to go to the track I can beat .The ones that dont have the balls to go to the track I can beat worse!The smart ones know better!!!

I pull out of my driveway and I'm always ready. The kids in the Mudstains and rice look at the old grey headed man with his old rust showing Buick and laugh. For only a little while! :D

Dang I love it when people dig up my old ancient posts :) Makes me feel old even though I'm only 29 ;) My car has been down since 2007, BUT it is just about ready to hit the road again and I can't wait to do this again (looking for races). Especially now that I moved to a totally different part of the country. Today's factory cars are much faster stock than back in the day I have already learned, so I better have a good tune going! Oh and I am down a hot blonde this time around, but I am working on getting another one lined up :) LOL

As soon as I back my GN out of the garage...it’s on! Wait a minute… That’s not true, it is after I have dropped my kids off at school and cleared the school zone…then “it’s on”

Really....did you just ask ME that questions?
You could not have possibly been asking ME that question....;)

Most of the time I just mind my own business,and wait for some punk to mess with me.

My DD is a beat-up '87 Buick CENTURY with a 3cyl 2.5. (one cyl is on hiatus)

This '08 or so Charger R/T with the neon green headlight rings is always blasting around on the street where my GN is. It's in a locked garage. He was right on my bumper the other day when I was in my Century. Bully!

Today was a different story. I pulled out of my driveway..and who goes by?? Mr R/T with the thumpin' music blasting! I got behind him. It's only a one lane each way. ...redlight... I see him looking in the mirror.

He hits it when the light went green. He got 50ft ahead,and I mashed it. I was ON him in no time...then let off..!!Horse-Sneeze!!!

Got up next to him in the turn lane at the next light. He wouldn't look.

Guess what..Mr.R/T.. You are not the "Big Dogg" around here.

I'll see him again. Sometime when we have room and there isn't traffic. Then I'll spank his a$$ good!

In the Buick im constantly scanning the road for possibles. Looking in the rear veiw for someone coming up that might want some. My wife says I become possesed and turn into another person when I race lol

RTs..what a joke...Just got back from lunch...didn't even eat anything. Just a nice cruise (hunting) in the GN when I pulled up to a 4 way stop behind a new R/T challenger....love the ones with the new paper plates. He takes off like a bat out of hell and I take off after him. He slowed down and we were side by side rolling around 40 when he jumped on it. The only issue was the curve that was coming up when I floored it. I think I drifted around him..:eek: Those MTs don't like drifting...made me a bit nervous. Never the less the challenger took the beating and turned off.:D

You know,if they would only mind their own business,they'd be ok. But no! ...they have to screw with us.

Hopefully he learned a lesson. ....and you,going hard into a corner with the DR's. I know that feeling!

Funny thing...., one of my employees just caught me on the production floor and said he was behind me and saw the whole thing..." That challenger picked a fight with the wrong car"! "You smoked his azz going side ways" That little V6 will move! .....Got to love it.

a friend of the family loves my car, shes always asking about it. Her boyfriend has a challenger R/T. I'm waiting for the man to get jealous and challenge me. I know they are a little more dangerous than a charger. But i think i can handle it.

a friend of the family loves my car, shes always asking about it. Her boyfriend has a challenger R/T. I'm waiting for the man to get jealous and challenge me. I know they are a little more dangerous than a charger. But i think i can handle it.
Looking at your sig....you should not have any problem. Just try and not laugh when you go aroud him. That's rude..LOL

Every time I get in the car I'm looking, but right now I have to be selective and careful about what I pull up against. Can't wait till I get done with my busy work so I can get the alky installed so I don't have to be so careful. I've beat a couple of older Mustangs, Chargers, and plenty of rice, but I smile & wave at the Camaro's, New Mustangs, SRT's, and STi's.....for now.

The kills I am MOST proud of are not the fastest, though. These are my favorites and I have time slips for each. They are the ones that showed the most attitude - 5.7L Tundra, 2003 Mustang GT, 2011 Charger (lady at work). All of these were at the track talking smack about "grandpa cars", "old cars", or "missing pistons".

I thought owning a TB it was mandatory to start trouble/race/win? Not necessarily in that order though.

T-TYPE TONY said:
I thought owning a TB it was mandatory to start trouble/race/win? Not necessarily in that order though.

I always make sure I stop by the local teenage ricer hangout. (Sheetz) But no one ever asks me to race or says anything to me. And I don't even think I'm that fast.