****official midwest meet 2011 info****

Hey, to the guys from the North, are there anything going on in the evening that we can cruise to like another show or something?

Prasad:D

Only ones I'm aware of our these. I haven't been to either so not sure.

Coming up THIS SATURDAY JULY 30.....KROOZE NIGHT @ Bacci's in Spring Grove, IL. 6-9pm LOTS of door prizes, music, food specials, & more! Come on out for a relaxing evening in Spring Grove! Located in the Spring Creek Plaza on Rt. 12 , across form Jewel!

and

The Ingleside Cruise Night is 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at the famous Miller's Dog 'n' Suds Drive-in at Rollins Road and Washington streets.
Every Saturday night, the "in" spot has been for years and continues to be Ingleside. The food and tunes are great, the cars are top-notch, the location is the coolest, and arriving at 4 p.m. will not guarantee you a prime parking spot.
You owe it to yourself and your vintage ride to attend this cruise night as often as possible during the summer. It's for 1973 and older vehicles only. For information, call 847-587-6808.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, to the guys from the North, are there anything going on in the evening that we can cruise to like another show or something?

Yes, I'll be hanging by the beach in portland, ME.. stop by with the buicks, it's only about 1100 miles. :D

Here is an up north option. Bluesmobile Cruise Nights. Downtown Mt. Prospect. 6-9. Metra lot- Route 83 and Route 14(NW HY). I have never been there but it is sponsored by the merchants and is open to any and all cars. Brad

I go to the dog-n-suds.

Its small but nice. I'm sure newer cars can park right there across the street at the car wash....

It was packed last sat with Neal Diamond..

I go to the dog-n-suds.

Its small but nice. I'm sure newer cars can park right there across the street at the car wash....

It was packed last sat with Neal Diamond..

I'll have to check it out sometime. I thought I heard they allowed newer stuff across the street.

Good thing I read this, I was thinking it was sunday...:eek:

I will have an '87 grill and gray steering wheels with me.

..and a 36k mile '64 skylark HT F/S

Well All Right!!!! The moment we have all been waiting for!!!!! Getting together at Jimmy's.It's going to be a great time as it always is when our Buick Brothers and Sisters are together at one location. Hope to see many of you there. Don't forget to remind others as the more the merrier.
Jimmy's Transmission 888 N TOWER ROAD MUNDELEIN, IL 60060
Phone # 847-949-7507
Benny

Are we all getting there at 10:00 or are we supposed to get there earlier?

I should be there around 10ish. I'm leaving at 7 am coming from South Bend, IN. Its a good 2 1/2 hrs for me depending on traffic. Hopefully I won't be first again.

a68988db-3e8c-21ad.jpg
a68988db-3ea2-b28c.jpg
a68988db-3ec0-a6d0.jpg
a68988db-3ee4-9c2b.jpg
a68988db-4186-ba3d.jpg

It was HOT... im tired... and for some reason when I got home noticed my tires have less rubber on them now.....:rolleyes:

Mid-West meet

Sorry I was not able to make it out there today. :mad:I'm on duty, so you gotta do what you gotta do.
I hope you guys enjoyed the show. I remember last year it felt like it was around 100 degrees there. I'm sure that today was the same. So far the pics from the meet look good. Nothing better than when the Buick's are representing.
If it's any consultation, I did drive my GN to the firehouse today. Well, I will either see some of you guys there next or or in Bowling green this year.

Take it easy,

Busyman
:cool: