****official midwest meet 2011 info****

Same date as the BPG "T-party" for Turbo TA's and T-Types in Columbus Ohio.

True, we had no choice......besides I don't know anyone here in IL, IA or WI that is attending the T party but that doesn't mean they are not. I know it's closer for the IN guys!...Well, I'll take that back, there is one TTAattending from the Chicago area that I know!

Prasad:cool:

Here is the address!!

I was told that It would be 10.00am-3.00pm

888 N TOWER ROAD
MUNDELEIN, IL 60060

Phone # 847-949-7507

HTH
Prasad

Any plans after the show? I was planning on making a day of it just because of the drive. Any ideas? I'm gonna have to get up early. BTW a friend of mine is coming with his Z28 or Vette looking for a trade if anyone is interested.

True, we had no choice......besides I don't know anyone here in IL, IA or WI that is attending the T party but that doesn't mean they are not. I know it's closer for the IN guys!...Well, I'll take that back, there is one TTAattending from the Chicago area that I know!

Prasad:cool:

I'm headed to Ohio's "T" party. Have my hotel room and everything. I'll take pics.

Any plans after the show? I was planning on making a day of it just because of the drive. Any ideas? I'm gonna have to get up early. BTW a friend of mine is coming with his Z28 or Vette looking for a trade if anyone is interested.

It's a good cruise night out south on the way back in Orland, 159th Bell rd. Heard it's been off the chain, haven't been this year yet. Us guys coming back south can hit that up with some Buicks. Oh, and a Z28. ;)

Chicagoland Buick has this show on their schedule, for the next day.

Rizza Buick
Free show hosted by the BCA
Sunday July 31st, 8am to 3pm (Ten.)
8800 West 159th St., Tinley Park

Sounds like a big Buick weekend! :D

Chicagoland Buick has this show on their schedule, for the next day.

Rizza Buick
Free show hosted by the BCA
Sunday July 31st, 8am to 3pm (Ten.)
8800 West 159th St., Tinley Park

Sounds like a big Buick weekend! :D

I might take you up on the Orland cruise Mike. I would make a weekend of it but my sons Bday party is Sunday. I'm guessing Jimmys is up north? I've never been there. Sounds like a good time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday!!!! Just got off the phone with Craig from Jimmy's and him and Jimmy are looking forward to us all being there!!!:p

I plan on making the cruise from the South Side and putting some miles on this motor. Almost at 1,000 and I can start ripping on it. Need to talk to Jimmy bout my trans. Since the engine rebuild it been winning a bit, like a low fluid power steering pump:confused:. Shifts and run great though.

See everyone there