****official midwest meet 2011 info****

jdpolzin

Many have asked where exactly we are going to do the Midwest Meet this year. This years official meet will be at Jimmy's Transmission's in Mundeline, IL. on Juy 30th. I dont have the flyer in front of me so I cant give an exact time but we will sort out the details.

I want to thank Benny for offering up the Busse Woods idea. I know you made a huge effort to try to get that gathering together and I dont want you to go unrecognized becuase it means a lot to me for anyone to take the time out of their days to make this Midwest Meet happen.

Benny, we really want to get the meet back the Quad Cities area next year but if something changes and it doesnt happen, I would really appreciate if you could jump in next year and organize it for us. I know you will do an excellent job!

This year we had a few mix ups becuase we did have the nice gesture by both Benny and Jimmy and I appologize for any confusion.

I think this year will provide a little different atmosphere for all of us. It's a little different than our regular Midwest "picnic style" Meets but there will be food provided to purchase for a very reasonable price from a local restaraunt in Mundeline, who will be on the ground at Jimmy's. We will also be with the Corvette crew so you guys can all show those rich dudes what being a TurboBuick owner is all about!!!:biggrin: I think this will be a great time and I think Jimmy is really looking forward to having us all come to his shop in support of him and the great job he does for all of us guys.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you as always. I will be bringing name tags to help us all ID each other. The TurboFarm will be representing as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Again, thank you Jimmy and thank you Benny for all of your efforts this year!!!:biggrin:

Awsome.....so far these guys confirned that they are attending! I may have the screen name screwed up a little bit!

Reaper6 (George)
CrazyRx3 (Nick)
Jimmy434 (Jim)
spooled6 (chad)
Turbo Mike (mike)
Turbo Tommy( Tom)
Parish (Non board members)
Gilbert "
Glen "
Wicked V6 ( Prasad)

I am waiting to hear back from 11 other guys....Some of them are here on the board so I will remind them to chime in!

Prasad:cool:

if i get my floor pan finished i am in, otherwise i will ask my buddy with his cts-v to pick me up

midwest meet

I would love to go, but it seems you guys always pick a Nascar(Brickyard) weekend. I have been going to that for 12 years. Have Fun!

I would love to go, but it seems you guys always pick a Nascar(Brickyard) weekend. I have been going to that for 12 years. Have Fun!

Come on Steve, since you have been going there for the past 12 yrs, you can skip this year and join us!:biggrin:

Prasad:(

I hope Austin gets his GN back on the road by then...i'd hate to be the ONLY T.F.W. member to ACTUALLY drive to the midwest meet in a TR!!! :) I'm in!!!

Open to all. Brad

Awesome. I'm in. I missed last year's, and have always wanted to see all the "Vader Cars" (as my boys call them) lined up and taking over the area. A previous post mentioned a flier. If there is not one what info do I need that was not already given in the original post?

Thanks for your info! Can't wait to meet all of you. I'll make sure to bring a drool cup when getting near your cars! :wink:

Dennis