Unconfirmed
Danny Oviedo
Victor Segovia
Rob Downey
David Lewis
Bob Schuck
Gary Busby/Janet Alexander
Cody Copeland

I plan on it. Waiting to get my block back from the machine shop. It should be ready by Noble. I already made reservations at Ruby's.

What did you do to your block?

How do you like the turbo? I really want to get that turbo but would like to hear of what you think of it?

Dannyo

Hey Danny, this is Zac. At the last Temple meet I lost the timing chain. It bent the valves and messed up 3 pistons pretty good. I am building it with .020 JE forged pistons, billet center caps, going w/ roller cam & rockers, ported intake, GN1 heads. That should wake it up a little.

I like the turbo a lot for the street. My goals are getting larger so the 61 isnt going to cut it for long. After I pay off the rebuild, I will look into a bigger turbo/injectors. That is if I am not rebuilding a transmission first.

My time in the sig was at Noble. The powermaster was failing so I only launched at about 2-3 psi. I have since switched to vacuum, s10 cylinders and bigger softer shoes.

I cant make the Friday test n tune because of a conference. I will be pulling into Noble at around 1 AM Saturday morning.

I'm going as of now(hope I dont get called in to work). If i can get some dyno time in with chriss, I'ma bbe racing as well, caint wait for!!

Good deal Zac! Sounds like your going to have a helluva motor. :biggrin:

Let me know when you plan on selling that turbo as I will probably go with that Turbo until my time comes to rebuild my motor.

See you at Noble!

Dannyo

What time do the gates open Saturday? How much time do we have to test and tune on Saturday before the real racing starts? How are the brackets broken down for the cars? I can't get the flyer to pop up on this stupid Web-tv! Thanks, R.B.

rb68rr said:
What time do the gates open Saturday? How much time do we have to test and tune on Saturday before the real racing starts? How are the brackets broken down for the cars? I can't get the flyer to pop up on this stupid Web-tv! Thanks, R.B.

Gates open at 8am. Real racing around 1 or 2pm maybe even 3pm depending on how many cars?

There are no brackets :confused: This is a heads up shootout!

Your fastest time trial will determine who you will race. Say there are 50 cars in each camp and you have 50 races, they will line the cars up slowest to fastest on each side #50 runs # 50, #49 runs #49 and so on.

If they tell you that you have lane choice then you know that your fastest time trial was faster than the Ford you are racing.

If you have 100 Buicks and say only 80 fords, then only the top 80 Buicks will make final runs. Of course this works both ways but usually the Buicks slighty out number the Fords.

This is very important! If you break during TnT make sure you tell the tower or a Ford will get a single run and a free point for there team.

Questions?

My car will be For Sale in Noble if you know anyone looking for a 10 second car.

Cell # 281 380 1032 if you have any questions.