Noble Roll Call: TX Boys

So after the test and tune session and the real racing starts, you only get to race once??? Or is there a 2nd round, 3rd round, etc?

rb68rr said:
So after the test and tune session and the real racing starts, you only get to race once??? Or is there a 2nd round, 3rd round, etc?
No, only get to beat the stang one time..:( It would be fun to round robin the Fords into the ground...:)

Chris McDade said:
My car will be For Sale in Noble if you know anyone looking for a 10 second car.

Cell # 281 380 1032 if you have any questions.
KRIStin---u selling you car???? you just got I back together.....looking to run somthin else?

My car wont be ready in time. However, I will still be coming up on Saturday to root for the Buicks.

Zac

Should be a fun time. Can't wait to go.

Ryan,
I want to buy a boat for the family. I might buy another Buick and rebuild it with my boy. Im not sure what im going to do. You going to make it to Noble?

Chris McDade said:
Should be a fun time. Can't wait to go.

Ryan,
I want to buy a boat for the family. I might buy another Buick and rebuild it with my boy. Im not sure what im going to do. You going to make it to Noble?
Chris, I am buying a boat pretty soon also- after we go to C.O. for our annual ski trip.---what have you looked @???? I will not make it to noble -too many other obligations and weldon still has my pump......

Don't forget me!

fast86gn said:
Here is the "I'm in" list from the LSPBC email list

Confirmed
David Newton
Geoff Newton
Greg McCall
Randy McCall
Rick & Erin Kinworthy
Greg Kring
John Nguyen
Carl Brimer
Bryan & Erika Alberti
Patrick Smith
Larry Johnson

Unconfirmed
Danny Oviedo
Victor Segovia
Rob Downey
David Lewis
Bob Schuck
Gary Busby/Janet Alexander
Cody Copeland

Don't forget me! I'm there to spectate and check out the single Buick men! :eek:

Add Denise Hosack please. :wink:

What is the cost to run in this event? And also for spectators just coming to enjoy. R.B.

Danster said:
Free for us TX boys!!! Thanks to the Oklahoma Buick Club! :D

Dannyo

:eek: ;)

GOOD NEWS FOR ME! I did not think I was gonna make it since I burned up my tranny. Len Freeman (LV GN) got me one quick style and I installed it tonight. Feels great.
So I got a new engine, FAST, and now new 400 to shake down tomorrow night at T&T. Cuttin it close but I feel very relieved now.

I think I am gonna go shred my credit card now.

Looks like I can make it. Will there be any fuel for sale at the track? I dont want to have to buy another drum of fuel this late in the year.

six is enough said:
Looks like I can make it. Will there be any fuel for sale at the track? I dont want to have to buy another drum of fuel this late in the year.

They do sale fuel, but with the amount of cars going you would need to get it early or they will run out of the high octane. Ask me how i know. :mad:

I will have fuel ahead time from now on, not worth taking the risk.

Dannyo

Take Fuel with you.
Seems like last year the Fuel Depot opened late and the high Octane ran out also.
May have to wait in a line as well.

six is enough said:

I will have 5 gallons of 116 if anyone will need it.