No Fuel pump or Injector pulse

87we410877

Car will run on starter fluid. I have 42 lbs of FP at the rail when hot wiring the FP but the car just cranks and cranks. The fuel pump does not come on with the key and i have no injector pulse. Fuel is not getting into the cylinders. Could they be related? I know this is simple just looking for ideas where to start (Fuses etc.)

Thanks!

I am pretty sure i have checked that already but i will triple check it. I think it may have something to do with the way the aftermarket pump was wired. The external A100 would come on with the key, had its own power wire to a relay mounted in the back. Also had a FAST system. Now its stock ECU and walbro in tank pump. I will have to check those wires also. Just trying to get some ideas before i go lay under this thing in the cold again.

If the fuel pump has a hot wire kit installed on it, check the 30 amp relay in the back the fuel tank..

So I had no check engine light so I probed the brown and white Wire and the test light lit up but very dim and the check engine light came on. Swapped out the ecu, started right up. Final result: bad ecu.