New to the site, Cleveland Ohio

lets all get together april 19 at the valley view q-steak, im thinking anytime after 4:00pm, what do you think?:biggrin: see ya there.

Actually it's runnin' great! I got the vss issue fixed and finished up a few of my other 1/2 completed jobs. Friday I should have the interior buttoned up and the line lock wiring finished. Should be ready for another blistering 12 second run soon. :mad: :rolleyes: :D

if that line lock works maybe u can actually heat the tires up and get a decent 60 ft time.

Looking forward to it. I'm on call this whole week including this coming Sunday, then the following Sunday is Easter so I'll probably be doing the family thing:rolleyes:, so I'm probably looking at finally making it on April 19th. Hopefully it'll be plenty warm enough by then. On a side note, on the QS website it looks like Vermilion QS is going to be a reality!

Well guys, looks like I'm going to have to rescind my previous offer to meet up with you...I only got 14 hours last week at work and things aren't looking any better for this week so I just took a layoff this morning in hopes that I'll be better off on unemployment. In the interest of spending less money on gas, I'm going to stay fairly close to home with the Buick (Sheffield QS&L and closer) if I even make it out much at all. Hopefully when things start looking up again for me we can set another date.

Well guys, looks like I'm going to have to rescind my previous offer to meet up with you...I only got 14 hours last week at work and things aren't looking any better for this week so I just took a layoff this morning in hopes that I'll be better off on unemployment. In the interest of spending less money on gas, I'm going to stay fairly close to home with the Buick (Sheffield QS&L and closer) if I even make it out much at all. Hopefully when things start looking up again for me we can set another date.

Mike,

Sorry to hear about the layoff dude. Thats aweful. I hope things get better for you quick. Dust off that resume, and get rollin'...unfortunately there's a lot of others in your boat now too.

On another note...I'll try to make the 19th at the Valley View QS. I won't be in the Buick though...maybe the TBSS, or the Marauder.

Heather let the plates expire on the T!

:rolleyes:

-Mat

just wondering if anyone was still planning to go to quaker steak in valley view sunday? im gonna stop down there around 4 pm:cool:

no buicks today

vette club of cleveland out in force todaY at q steak but no buicks ! oh well maybe next time with some better weather:eek:

vette club of cleveland out in force todaY at q steak but no buicks ! oh well maybe next time with some better weather:eek:

I wanted to go to Sheffield QS&L in the worst way today but it looked like rain. I haven't even had my Buick out of the garage since last Sunday when I took it to the Easter family get together.:frown: I've heard they haven't even started getting all that serious about having car shows around here yet anyway--after the family thing last Sunday I met with edv2 and mpearce at Sheffield QS&L, and there were no other cars there. The weather was gorgeous so maybe it was just because of Easter. Hopefully next weekend the weather will at least be better than this weekend so I can try again.

just missed a few tbs at q steak today in sheffield :( had my gn out there today and a friend of mine showed up and then she got sick ! she came on a motorcycle and just couldnt ride home on the bike so i gave her a ride back to cleveland . just after i left her boyfriend said 2 gns came in and i saw a grey t with a roll cage as i was leaving ! oh well better luck next time:cool:

just missed a few tbs at q steak today in sheffield :( had my gn out there today and a friend of mine showed up and then she got sick ! she came on a motorcycle and just couldnt ride home on the bike so i gave her a ride back to cleveland . just after i left her boyfriend said 2 gns came in and i saw a grey t with a roll cage as i was leaving ! oh well better luck next time:cool:

I was parked next to that gray T with my GN. It was Terry Houston's old gray T with stage 2 motor, TH400 trans w/ manual valve body, etc...I talked to the guy that owns it now; he said it will probably make it there quite a bit this summer so chances are good that you could see it again...there were 3 other GNs there besides mine too. Actually, were you parked right behind the building? My wife and I were walking around and saw a very nice GN with stock wheels back there and walked right up to it to check it out but the girl in the passenger seat wasn't looking like she was having a good time there at all so I didn't bother to say anything to you--if in fact it was you.:confused:

I was parked next to that gray T with my GN. It was Terry Houston's old gray T with stage 2 motor, TH400 trans w/ manual valve body, etc...I talked to the guy that owns it now; he said it will probably make it there quite a bit this summer so chances are good that you could see it again...there were 3 other GNs there besides mine too. Actually, were you parked right behind the building? My wife and I were walking around and saw a very nice GN with stock wheels back there and walked right up to it to check it out but the girl in the passenger seat wasn't looking like she was having a good time there at all so I didn't bother to say anything to you--if in fact it was you.:confused:

yea that was my car she was in! she has a heart condition and was overcome by a long day riding with her boyfriend and the heat,got her home she took her pill and feeling better today :D anyway maybe ill get to meet up with you and the others and check out your cars next time:cool:

yea that was my car she was in! she has a heart condition and was overcome by a long day riding with her boyfriend and the heat,got her home she took her pill and feeling better today :D anyway maybe ill get to meet up with you and the others and check out your cars next time:cool:

Sorry to miss you but glad to hear your friend is better; that's the important thing. The weather yesterday was beautiful but I overdid it too--I was at a car show at the Elyria VFW post from 9:30 in the morning till 2:30 in the afternoon (they served breakfast & lunch there, and it was a judged show and they had raffles going on too so I figured I'd stick around to see if I won anything but I didn't this time--got some votes though). I then went home and mowed the lawn, got gas in the Buick and took the wife to the Quaker Steak show. All that time in the sun took a lot out of me, and I was feeling just plain beat by the time I got home yesterday evening. I can easily see how someone with a medical condition would have had a tough time being out all day yesterday. BTW, that GN of yours is sharp. How many miles are on it? Is it fairly stock or just stock appearing? Nice looking car you have there.

Sorry to miss you but glad to hear your friend is better; that's the important thing. The weather yesterday was beautiful but I overdid it too--I was at a car show at the Elyria VFW post from 9:30 in the morning till 2:30 in the afternoon (they served breakfast & lunch there, and it was a judged show and they had raffles going on too so I figured I'd stick around to see if I won anything but I didn't this time--got some votes though). I then went home and mowed the lawn, got gas in the Buick and took the wife to the Quaker Steak show. All that time in the sun took a lot out of me, and I was feeling just plain beat by the time I got home yesterday evening. I can easily see how someone with a medical condition would have had a tough time being out all day yesterday. BTW, that GN of yours is sharp. How many miles are on it? Is it fairly stock or just stock appearing? Nice looking car you have there.
yeah shes fine just over did it a little, im going to hit the brunswick car show today if the weather holds. my car has 46,000 miles on it and factory stock except for tinted windows and rear tires thanks for the compliment see ya around.
David