New to the site, Cleveland Ohio

mpearce

I Push Tin
Hello...first post here, but I've been lurking for a while. My wife has an 87 Turbo Regal TType. We also know a few members on this site as well...

Hello Mike, Ed, & Tony!

The first Quaker Steak is just a few short weeks away...hope it doesn't get snowed out!

:biggrin:

-Mat

Welcome Aboard, Chardon here, relocated from cleveland (proper) a few years ago. post some pics.

sounds good getting together,quaker steak in sheffield is out of business but there are other spots:biggrin:

Whats up, Mat. Glad to see you on here. Heard you got a TBSS.

When did Quaker go out of business? I was just there last Sunday.

sorry ! i called quaker steak a while back to get some info they had a taped message saying they were out of business due to lack of customers? maybe it was a temp. thing or something:confused: oh well my bad.

Whats up, Mat. Glad to see you on here. Heard you got a TBSS.

When did Quaker go out of business? I was just there last Sunday.

Whats up Rob? Yeah, we picked up the TBSS in October. Took it up to Lidio in Detroit, and he did one of his custom tunes on it. Completely changed the truck! Haven't had it dynoed though...it's an AWD. The butt meter says it's in the 13's though.

Heather and I are going to Dragway 42 on April 7th. 530pm - 1030pm. Can you make it?? We're bringing the Marauder, and the TBSS.

Stay in touch...hopefully we can get together this summer and work on Heather's Buick.

-Mat

Hello...first post here, but I've been lurking for a while. My wife has an 87 Turbo Regal TType. We also know a few members on this site as well...

Hello Mike, Ed, & Tony!

The first Quaker Steak is just a few short weeks away...hope it doesn't get snowed out!

:biggrin:

-Mat

Hello back at ya Mat!!! Took my GN out cruising a couple of times over the weekend. Seems to be running stronger than before for some reason but that could be just because the winter's been so long. Could be the "butt meter" as you put it is out of calibration...;) One thing I know for sure is, the cool weather sure wasn't hurting it any. There is supposedly going to be another Quaker Steak opening up here in Vermilion where Red Clay On The River is now, but I haven't heard if it's a sure thing yet or not. Either way I can't wait to hit some car shows!!!

I think the Cutlass will see some street duty this year. I'll have to meet up with you guys.

Looking forward to it. I'd like to check out that Cutlass. I saw it from a distance in Norwalk last year but have yet to see it up close...

Quaker Steak in Vermillion huh? Man, that'll be awesome for you...but a hike for me!! I don't see why the other one would have closed? Just a few more weeks, and I think we'll start to see some cars up there.

Anyone want to come out to Dragway 42 with us on April 7th?

Let me know.

-Mat

Thats kinda far west for me also maybe we should get an eastside get together going tooo

Mat,
I'll still be going to the one in Sheffield but the Vermilion one would be nice for Tony and I if you or Ed couldn't make it out for some reason, that way Tony and I could still meet up without burning so much gas. That's if Tony has a running car at all this summer. I won't be taking my Buick to the east side of Cleveland though.

Mat,
I'll still be going to the one in Sheffield but the Vermilion one would be nice for Tony and I if you or Ed couldn't make it out for some reason, that way Tony and I could still meet up without burning so much gas. That's if Tony has a running car at all this summer. I won't be taking my Buick to the east side of Cleveland though.

Whats wrong with the eastside??