New Simmons install on a T car!

Wow, the rear looks really low - more than 1.5". Did you cut them? I trimmed a coil off of my Eibachs to get a 2" drop and I'm thinking about trimming them a little more to avoid the slight rake I get when I have less than a half tank of gas. If those Bell Tech springs are more than 1.5" then I may give those a try.

Attachments

• DSCN0084.jpg
    DSCN0084.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 264
I run the BellTechs and your car sits lower than mine does. His probably looks low because he has the fender flares on it. How does yours ride in the back?

Wow, the rear looks really low - more than 1.5". Did you cut them? I trimmed a coil off of my Eibachs to get a 2" drop and I'm thinking about trimming them a little more to avoid the slight rake I get when I have less than a half tank of gas. If those Bell Tech springs are more than 1.5" then I may give those a try.

I run the BellTechs and your car sits lower than mine does. His probably looks low because he has the fender flares on it. How does yours ride in the back?

never noticed the Monte SS mirrors looks good.

I think its the combination of the flares, 18" wheels and the width of the tires make the car look lower.

BM, I know Heath used 3rd Gen Camaro mirrors on his GNs, but I'm pretty sure mine are off a C4 Vette. They're all the same anyway.

Must be the flares then. My sits between 25 1/4" and 25 3/8" in the rear. The ride really isn't too bad as long as I avoid the damn potholes.