New setup getting closer

closer everyday.

Attachments

• misc.  ls1 with fuel rails 047.JPG
    misc. ls1 with fuel rails 047.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,160
Hey dusty why are you going big block and if you are what heads are you thinking 23 degree or big cheif? what about the extra weight on the nose?

Hey dusty why are you going big block and if you are what heads are you thinking 23 degree or big cheif? what about the extra weight on the nose?

Threadjack...:tongue:
but he bought an aluminum block, he was running a steel block small block, so should be about a wash on weight, and I assume he wants to make more power is why he's going big block.
We'll be switching to an alum block ourselves sometime this year or next.

Did not mean to hijak thread i talked to dusty today he was saying you might build him headers??? i would be interested in purchasing a set if your interested let me know building bbc turbo gn

Did not mean to hijak thread i talked to dusty today he was saying you might build him headers??? i would be interested in purchasing a set if your interested let me know building bbc turbo gn

No problem, just giving you grief :D
I pm'd you with Tim's info to get a quote on headers. Email is the best way to get a hold of him. I'll be down at the shop tomorrow helping him on my cage I'll tell him that you will be contacting him about some header work. If you want to reply or pm with your name I'll give it to him.
Thanks,
Jason

Hell yeah it would. I've got a cheap 454 that will make about 800rwhp with an 88 with your name all over it.:eek: :eek: :D :cool:

I'd have to notch the firewall about 6 feet. I could use the back seat for a drivers seat:biggrin:

I think my Dad needs that 88 on the 65. Hasn't anyone told him that 11's aren't fast?

Now get the brick out of Tim's shop so can finish the Pinto.
Scott

I'd have to notch the firewall about 6 feet. I could use the back seat for a drivers seat:biggrin:

I think my Dad needs that 88 on the 65. Hasn't anyone told him that 11's aren't fast?

Now get the brick out of Tim's shop so can finish the Pinto.
Scott

I was notchin' tubes yesterday and he was welding them. I'm waiting for him to show up this morning so we can get some more done. Jensen was testing yesterday at the track... we've got a lot of catching up to do, he had some bad converter issues and still ran 146mph in the 1/8th...OUCH! :eek:

Jensen was testing yesterday at the track... we've got a lot of catching up to do, he had some bad converter issues and still ran 146mph in the 1/8th...OUCH! :eek:

Jermey and Eric are going to be tough this year... if any of us small tire guys can keep up with the big tire nitrous cars.

update, car is running, LOL............

(posting this for J-ho, wonder if he will notice and reply?)

Attachments

• jhoe regal 1.jpg
    jhoe regal 1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 725
  • jhoe regal 2.jpg
    jhoe regal 2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 705