New setup getting closer

68 drop top

477 bbc w/ a 106 in the brick

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks to V&P racing for some killer work. Can't wait 'til we're out racing.

Damn Jason that looks great:eek:
Got any older photos with the BBC and smaller turbo?

Estimated horsepower?

BW

Looks really good.

I wish I'd have known 2 years ago the radial stuff would have gotten out of hand so quickly. I'd have a big block in mine.

Looks really good.

I wish I'd have known 2 years ago the radial stuff would have gotten out of hand so quickly. I'd have a big block in mine.

Well, we've got the sb2 going in Tim's Monte, so we'll have both to mess with. This is a pretty cheap big block with a lot of off the shelf parts, I bet you're making quite a bit more power than we will.
And you get down the track. I just hope we can do that.
We'll be in touch when we get close to testing with the brick, looks like the Monte is going to be a while.
Take it easy Dusty,
Jason

Is the old setup for sale?

Yes.
The engine has just been freshened up, and I'll be putting it up for sale as soon as I get it back to the shop and get pics. It made 762 rwhp with a pt88 @ 20lbs, I have already sold the turbo, but will have the headers and the crossover for sale, and I believe we still have the stainless steel 4" downpipe available.

Well, we've got the sb2 going in Tim's Monte, so we'll have both to mess with. This is a pretty cheap big block with a lot of off the shelf parts, I bet you're making quite a bit more power than we will.
And you get down the track. I just hope we can do that.
We'll be in touch when we get close to testing with the brick, looks like the Monte is going to be a while.
Take it easy Dusty,
Jason

I'm looking forward to seeing what it will do. Looks very nice.

Are you guys putting a intercooler in the car??? STILL GOING TO USE BLOWTHROUGH? LOOKS LIKE A GOOD PEICE CURIOUS TO SEE HOW SHE WORKS