Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Since Cal hasnt posted it yet .. I will

PT6466 Conservative HP rating ...800 hp:eek:

Attachments

• PT6465.jpg
    PT6465.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,850
From the sign can we assume that is the new Ported S Cover?

Our own Patrick Rubio, TR turbo master:D

below PTE's new 60mm + wategate. I believe its 64mm.

Attachments

• Patrick PTE.jpg
    Patrick PTE.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,693
  • PTE 65mm  gate.jpg
    PTE 65mm gate.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,743
...And a 66 trim exhaust wheel... Hmmmm.....Go ahead Steve...may be the next best thing since the 45A

From the sign can we assume that is the new Ported S Cover?

And then some. Its the future of ported housings. The new small vband exhaust housings are coming out now too. Mini versions of the pro mod housings. I didnt catch what the availabilty but from what I saw this stuff will be available very soon.

Louie, the WG is a 66mm gate. I just got mine Friday and that is HUGE. Harry said just one of these gates will control the 118mm turbo for the new project....

Cool, looks like a turbo to go in between the 62 and 67.

What are the specs on the 66 trim exhaust wheel, exducer and inducer?

Is the 66 trim just a new size, or also new materials/design?

Hello everyone.
This is our newest unit, the PT6466B. ( B = dual hybrid ceramic ball bearing)
It features a new 64mm inducer CEA designed compressor wheel, with a new PTE designed and produced 66mm exducer turbine wheel. (Not a sourced turbine wheel but our own design) This turbo will bridge the gap between our current PT6265 and the PT6765 turbos. Rated to support 800 flywheel hp it looks to be one very potent new unit. I would love to see one of these units be put on a 235 motor with cam and heads. My guess is it's going to blow people away with the performance and gains. As Louie said before, it features a newy designed compressor cover, based on the current SP size. It has what we call "The Accelerator." Meaning, the ported shroud has special fins that help direct and turn the incoming air to the proper angle. Basically pre-spinning the air in the proper direction. This helps promote quicker spoolup and draws more air into the turbo under WOT. This is our first gas based turbo that we have incorporated the technology into. It will be offered as an upgrade on other models later in 2011.

We have also come out with a completely new V-band inlet, V-band outlet style turbine housing that is casted in 310 stainless steel and will out flow and out perform the other T4 style turbine housings. This new V-band design housing will be available for the following turbine wheels.

65mm, 66mm, 68mm, and 75mm.

Two A/R ratios will be available. .81 and .96.
The .81 will outlow the curent T4 .96 and the new .96 will flow even more. I will also post pics of these new V-band housings asap and I will post more specs about the PT6466B turbo later this week once I get back in the office.
Later

Patrick

Hmmm - this gives me an idea. :biggrin:

So if I'm understanding this correctly a 6765 or 6768 could be upgraded to the new v-band turbine housings?

Yes sir. These new v-band housings should be available 1st Qtr 2011. Along with the proper flanges and clamps. Gonna be excellent for those wanting to convert their current setup, as well as new build twin turbo V8 street applications.
The future is very bright for Precision Turbo in 2011.
More to come soon.
:cool:

Patrick

Hello everyone.
This is our newest unit, the PT6466B. ( B = dual hybrid ceramic ball bearing)
It features a new 64mm inducer CEA designed compressor wheel, with a new PTE designed and produced 66mm exducer turbine wheel. (Not a sourced turbine wheel but our own design) This turbo will bridge the gap between our current PT6265 and the PT6765 turbos. Rated to support 800 flywheel hp it looks to be one very potent new unit. I would love to see one of these units be put on a 235 motor with cam and heads. My guess is it's going to blow people away with the performance and gains. As Louie said before, it features a newy designed compressor cover, based on the current SP size. It has what we call "The Accelerator." Meaning, the ported shroud has special fins that help direct and turn the incoming air to the proper angle. Basically pre-spinning the air in the proper direction. This helps promote quicker spoolup and draws more air into the turbo under WOT. This is our first gas based turbo that we have incorporated the technology into. It will be offered as an upgrade on other models later in 2011.

We have also come out with a completely new V-band inlet, V-band outlet style turbine housing that is casted in 310 stainless steel and will out flow and out perform the other T4 style turbine housings. This new V-band design housing will be available for the following turbine wheels.

65mm, 66mm, 68mm, and 75mm.

Two A/R ratios will be available. .81 and .96.
The .81 will outlow the curent T4 .96 and the new .96 will flow even more. I will also post pics of these new V-band housings asap and I will post more specs about the PT6466B turbo later this week once I get back in the office.
Later

Patrick
WEll if you would like to send one over for testing I can throw it on a car that made 604 RWHP with your 6776 non billlet unit (28#s)for comparison sake.
Would do back to back testing and with this motor I am not afraid to throw boost at it.
Chances are if it worked out it would not have to be shipped back ;)
235 CI Ported steel head,roller cammed motor