New look, comments pppplease

I like the before picture. 86 Grille and amber lens. The clear ones make the front of the car look real plain looking IMO. You have to go with how you like it. Sweet car though.

I really like the 87 grill, the clear turning bumper lamps, the stance,wheels ect...
Hood looks good if your going with a bigggg motor and need the space.

I would take the headlight turnsignals and remove the orange from those too...
Use a knife and a heat gun to cut the plastic into 2 pieces and install some office ceiling tile style clear lenses, this will make the car look more attractive IMO

Here is what Neil did to his headlight turn signal lenses....

BW

Attachments

• Ttype1 (Small).jpg
    Ttype1 (Small).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 358
Yeah, it does look better with a clear piece inserted so you dont see the bulb.

Neil did it to his GN too, and with the running lights on and amber bulbs, the entire small light fixture lights up amber. Then when he turns the headlights on, the white light overtakes 75% of the lense so it looks stock.
8uwith6 on this board, pm him or email him about it

BW :biggrin:

Like the after on the front but think I would look at the stock GN rear spoiler and compaire....But awsome ride either way.

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
Here is what Neil did to his headlight turn signal lenses....

BW

Not to hijack the thread but I have to say that is one of the best looking TRs I've ever seen.

In that pic the front wheelwell is at 24" and the rear is at 27", here's a pic with the rear lowered 2" to 25". I'm gonna have to raise the front an inch to clear the tires better when turning.

13.jpg

4.jpg