New look, comments pppplease

Swapped the 85 grill for an 87 and threw the clear markers in, whatcha think?

Before...
DSC02365.jpg

After...
710430471107_0_BG.jpg

Then I set the wing on it but I have mixed thoughts on it.

969330471107_0_BG.jpg

879330471107_0_BG.jpg

789330471107_0_BG.jpg

369330471107_0_BG.jpg

259330471107_0_BG.jpg

110430471107_0_BG.jpg

Motor's not done yet so no pics. I've gotta so so description and more pics in the car domain link in my sig. It should be out soon, I think I gotta rough spot on the rear bumper that needs to be smoothed out by some concrete ;) :biggrin:

yes clear markers
not a big fan of wing(even though its functional for that car :p)
not so much on the cowl(I understand why you have it, just not my thing)
I am partial to the pre 86 grill as I have an 86
Good looking car either way!

Nice....but...

Looks like ur plate sticker is expired :biggrin: , me writem ticket and impoundem car-----do many many burnouts to station! ;) .try the stock spoiler on it before u make the final decision, but I would for sure put something on.

Nice looking car, but don't care for the wing. I like the clear turn signals. May I ask where you got those? I live in Germany and technically I am supposed to have clear turn signals. I normally drive with my parking lights on, since the yellow looks unique over here, on a unique car.

Grill looks good either year but I like the 86 better. Of course the clears look awesome. NO WING!! My $.02

Silver Fox said:
Nice looking car, but don't care for the wing. I like the clear turn signals. May I ask where you got those? I live in Germany and technically I am supposed to have clear turn signals. I normally drive with my parking lights on, since the yellow looks unique over here, on a unique car.
I got em from a regal wagon, them and the 4-door regals have them.

Thanks for the tip, athough I don't think I will find any of those cars in a scrapyard over here. I'll be moving back to the states this fall; I'll wait till then. Thanks.

nice..

i like it, any shots of trunk, wghat size rear tires, what size trailer, 16'+2' beavertail or 18+2, any engine bay shots..thanks, john.

I like the change. As for the wing, if it's fast enough and it helps, then I like that too. If not, I like it better without. :)

disco stu said:
I like the change. As for the wing, if it's fast enough and it helps, then I like that too. If not, I like it better without. :)

i like the 86 grill

Wing..Yes ! I like alot...
Clears ..Yes ! nice and clean..
I like the earlier grille better on that car.
What you need now is to put some GN-TR lower airdams. That car looks like its going to need some air control thru the nose area ;) Plus it "evens" the nose with the sides of the car.

Overall that is one beautiful car. The body and top color are awesome.The wheels are way cool too.Everything is sitting right! I do think that the cowl hood is a bit too big. Thats just my opinion. But what matters is what you like.

jlbuick said:
i like it, any shots of trunk, wghat size rear tires, what size trailer, 16'+2' beavertail or 18+2, any engine bay shots..thanks, john.
They're a 28/10.5, the trailer is a I think 15+3, might be a 16+2 but I think the tail is a little longer. I've got a couple shots of the engine bay but it's empty as of now :(

63988163407_0_ALB.jpg

Louie L, I was thinking of the turbo air dam, are they scarce and what kinda prices do ya see people get for them?

I too think the 86 grill looks better and I still can't decide on the wing :confused: . The hood looks bigger in pictures to me than it really is, it was the same price for a 5" or 6" so I said why not and 6" it was. I kinda wish I went 4" extended so it didn't look so fast. But if I toss some wheelie bars on it along with the chute and wing I think it'll make an overall nice looking package, and at the same time I like it clean with a small hood and just a chute.

The front end is actually sitting high since there's no motor. It tucks the fronts with a motor in it and rubbed the front bumper on the ramps sometimes.

I cant really recall what they go for now. But i think Kirbans still sells them. I just noticed something. BTW what brand is the wing ? I vote for the smaller hood. ;)

I love it all! Beautiful car and the clear lenses are awesome as well as the grill! I even dig the hood.