New Iron Head Record Gabby Rojas

like I said once again i dont know why your talking to me when you have gabbys number. Are you scared to call him. If he thinks he got a 1.21 then let him think that. if he wants me to post it, i will. Im not posting what i think im posting what gabby wanted me to post. Sounds like some serious hating. let it be.

James its all good dont get all upset when people call bs theres no hostility here . Whats worse being ignorant enough to think your car ran a 1.21 60 ft or posting it on a public forum for people to think you have a consitent 1.21 60 ft machine . I know if my car runs 6.20s and i get a 5.60 timeslip i will know better have a good night and we will let Gabby have his 15 minutes of fame he has worked hard for it .

I dont know how you want to here this but if u want to see the car run i will back Gabby up on your wager . And to cleriffy the car ran 6.009 not 6.20 .

I dont know how you want to here this but if u want to see the car run i will back Gabby up on your wager . And to cleriffy the car ran 6.009 not 6.20 .

You should read a little better. Nobody is saying that he didn't run the 6.00. What is in question is the 1.21 60ft.

There is no questions that the car did it i was there.

Just like it got a 1.12 60ft the next week rite? Were you there for that one too?
It just crazy to me that guy's that have been racing for such a long time can actually take what one time slip say's to the grave.
If your car is a consistent 1.35 1.40 60ft car how can you believe that one time slip that says 1.21 is actually real and not a mistake? The only way I would even say that in public is if the car has made several 1.2 60ft times not just one. :biggrin:

[QUOTEThere is no questions that the car did it i was there.][/QUOTE] Hey take it to Pbir if he can run 3 back to back 1.21 they its true other wise lets give it a break . Gabbys good people no ones disrespecting him or his times .
The fact he got a timeslip that says he ran the 60ft is not in question the fact that a car like his can get that 60 ft is IMPOSSIBLE we have a solid 8 sec car and its best 60ft is a 1.29 we ran 125mph in the 1/8 at countyline so watch who u tell that too they might not believe it or laugh at you . Laz

Just dont hate guy's he ran that an it will run it again and i don't really care who laugh at me for stading firm on what he ran b/cus it happend more than once. The car is flying and people can't exept that b/cuz is built buy him and not from some brand name.

Slo_gn theres no hating here i sold Gabby the block in his car for a steal and im glad hes running good . The facts the we been faster and quicker than Gabby has been and never gotten a 1.21 60 ft we race all over the country not at a skating rink with et times and some lights (countyline) :) also if the 60ft is wrong your times gonna be wrong its mathmatics . Theres a new rule at Pbir if you run a 109 you need a diaper .

Will see if doesn't happen again !!! And to bad with that new rule but i,m shure you guy's had bad days too with your car or i meen roys car.God Bless>

The car is flying and people can't exept that b/cuz is built buy him and not from some brand name.

There is plenty of love around so its not all people. It's nice to see some new people making that much power.

So post a video and put it to rest.

Awesome run..........congrats.............that was freaking quick as hell for a street car. I would not have the balls to push 40 psi, I don't enjoy changing HG's or even worse. :biggrin:

Nice time but I agree that the 60ft time is questionable.

My race car usually runs 1.15-1.20 60fts with soft launches with a best of 1.02. This is with 16inch slicks, 4-link, tube chassis, Stage 2, etc, etc.

Still an impressive car nontheless. It's all good.;)

I was not there personaly when he ran the 1.21 but I can tell ya the car is moving. Leaves almost on the bumper and carries the tire for a while

Sorry to say but if he is leaving on the bumper and tires hanging he is not going to pull a 1.21 60ft, not with the weight of a GN or TType and 109 block.

Congrats Gabby!

1.21 huh, guys that's his reaction time... the 60ft is the next line under that...:biggrin: