New Iron Head Record Gabby Rojas

Great Job Gabby!!! Title well deserved. Unfortunately for me, you set the record the one Saturday I did not attend. :tongue:

Just got the call, Gabby ran 9.63 @141mph with around 40lbs of boost with NO JUICE and the car is still rich! They're gonna try to lean it out and make another hit. I will update if I hear more.:cool:

heard the car is running those times with pump gas n alcohol? wow

Maybe with a fuel cell full of meth running through the injectors and small shot of 93 injected where the meth is usually:biggrin: . Maybe the C16 was pumped in his tank:tongue: instead of pouring in making it pump gas.

Man, Ross why you gotta be an instigator, hahaha.

CONGRATS Gabby, I say spray the dog $h!t outta it now and really lay down the smack.

Regards,
Shev

last saturday gabby went 6.009 at 111.3 mph with a 1.21 60ft on motor no bottle. Once again this car is drivin to the track and is a full weight car.

Congratulations Gabby

last saturday gabby went 6.009 at 111.3 mph with a 1.21 60ft on motor no bottle. Once again this car is drivin to the track and is a full weight car.

Congratulations Gabby

A 1.21 60 WOW! He has that thing working. Very impressive.

damn impressive as im hoping to crack off similiar times on stock heads and meth but no spray....40psi?? wow my motor gets pissed at me at anything over 30psi...have tried 32-33 psi with a good tune and picked up nothing with the stock heads but broken parts after to long..im damn impressed

damn impressive as im hoping to crack off similiar times on stock heads and meth but no spray....40psi?? wow my motor gets pissed at me at anything over 30psi...have tried 32-33 psi with a good tune and picked up nothing with the stock heads but broken parts after to long..im damn impressed

The stock heads make tons of power ported right. Keeping them on the block is the hard part. ;)

oh i know that much as im making plenty of power with the stock heads as it is...just anything above 30 and she either spits a headgasket or hurts something...

oh i know that much as im making plenty of power with the stock heads as it is...just anything above 30 and she either spits a headgasket or hurts something...

That's why I'm now trying the Alum heads. The Heads kept lifting at 30psi with irons. I tried Cometics, RJC,stock :rolleyes: Now with the alum I run Titans w/ grooved heads and block till 8 bolts 30+ no prob.

Maybe with a fuel cell full of meth running through the injectors and small shot of 93 injected where the meth is usually:biggrin: . Maybe the C16 was pumped in his tank:tongue: instead of pouring in making it pump gas.

EH, come on those times are very doable on pump gas and meth, lol

Hey if think you accually ran a 1.21 you need to wake up . I remember running a few 5.70@125 on a 1.36 at county line so stop posting nonsence you cant back up .

I dont know why your talking to me when you have gabbys number. let me make this clear, gabby came to me and asked me to post this.If there is a problem call him. Also your boy Alex saw the time slip, so if its nonsence talk to countyline 305-303-1098 here is the number.

Like i said if u have any common sense you would know better than that . I dont have anything against Gabby or anyone else but because u got a timeslip that says you ran 5.00 at Countyline dont mean much when you cant do anywhere but there . You wanna make a bet he will never get a 1.21 60 ft at PBIR i got a few ppl willing wager ?

Congratulations Gabby

Must have started the timer with the back tires. Ive seen it before. If there is a lot of smoke blowing over the line.

Like i said if u have any common sense you would know better than that . I dont have anything against Gabby or anyone else but because u got a timeslip that says you ran 5.00 at Countyline dont mean much when you cant do anywhere but there . You wanna make a bet he will never get a 1.21 60 ft at PBIR i got a few ppl willing wager ?

I got 5 on it! :biggrin: