New Grand National - Help with a setup

Financial aid loans he could.
He also got it from a family member, so probably got a good deal on it.
He was working too, so he probably is doing ok.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Mabe he said screw this Black money pit and is saving for a 707hp Hellcat...lol

Once a TR or TTA is built right, depending on how fast and hard it's driven depends a bit on if they become a money pit or not. As long as you keep up with spring cleaning etc, they're actually pretty reliable and don't break that often. A 350 to 475 hp TR or TTA isn't gonna as easily break vs say 545 to 600hp TR or TTA build might break.
Once you start getting faster than like 11.7's to 11.9's, is when they start to get expensive. It's not as bad with a 12.00 to 13.** second car to keep them going for awhile. Once you get closer to 11.00's it just gets a bit more expensive, once you hit high to mid 10's it's started to hit middle of money pit stage, below 10.5's you've entered the might need to file bankruptcy status in the near future due to a few too many loans. :)

Anyways, cam let us know how things are. Wondering if you hit a brick wall or if you got it running perfect?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Hey guys!,
Nascar83Fan was right, I have been getting back into the swing of things again at college and moving all of my stuff into my apartment. I also went on vacation for a week so I am sorry I have not been updating you guys for awhile, I have been super busy!

In other news, I have got a lot done on the GN recently:

I went ahead and got the SD2 chip, I am loving all of the features it has as well as all of its tuning capabilities, I have no regrets from that so far.

I got the Injectors installed and so far so good from them.

I spent a a few solid days stripping and repainting the hood, it looks mucchhhh better now that it has been repainted.
* I will try and post up some pics

I also got the bumper fillers painted as well as the spoiler

I am looking to get a new auto meter boost gauge and get that installed soon. I would also like to get alky injection but that may wait for a little while. Right now I am just enjoying driving her around the town. The car cruises great and is an all around awesome car.

Another idea that was floating around in my head was to pull out the stock radio and mount in a mini computer of some sort that would give me GPS, music, internet, and I could run the PowerLogger software on it as well. These are all just ideas and I don't really have any plans of doing any of them soon.

Thanks guys,
Cam