New GN Owner saying hi

chitownz87gn

Hello I am the proud new owner of a 1987 GN TTops car. I just bought the car and I am new to the turbo game but not new to gm 3.8's. Before the GN I had a 2000 Regal GSE Supercharged L67 car but now I am hooked on these cars. I hope to learn a lot about my car.

Glad to be here.

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Yeah, you can learn about your car here! Any pics of your new car?

Hello and Welcome to Turbobuick.com!!! :) Yeah, you can learn about your car here! Any pics of your new car?

I have two crappy cellphone pics I'll upload them later today, I'll also list the mods the car came with, that should help me understand what I have as opposed to guessing what is in there

Are you north, south, west or what??

Sorry I'm just getting my information all sorted out I'm in the south side of Chicago. I'm just glad to have found a forum to learn about my car and hopefully see what shops in IL specialize in this car.

thanks

Your best bet is to hook up with some of us in the area.
I'm way north by Great America. Going to the rock n roll Md's tonight..

Your best bet is to hook up with some of us in the area.
I'm way north by Great America. Going to the rock n roll Md's tonight..

I'm actually used to driving out that way. I'm in a impala ss car club that has meetings way out in Gurnee, Huntley, Waukegan. I'll be glad to join you guys. I'm by Oak lawn actually so its a straight shot on 294 to go out that way :)

Welcome! READ, READ, READ all you can about these cars before you start beating on it.:)

Thanks, I really do need to learn especially since my car came with mods that I really don't know how well they will hold together, I'd like to see what I need to watch out for

Welcome aboard, another very helpful very useful site is vortexbuick, look it up. Lots of excellent trouble shooting info there. I would be no where without the knowledge and support provided by this site and it's members.