New FAST e-Dash

Great news! We have a shipment of 10 eDash's arriving next week!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

What is the price on the fast e dash? Sorry if I missed it. Are all 10 sold already or will there be some available. Thanks

I think we have 2 left. Price is now $340. This is cheaper than anywhere else and I would be surprised if anyone else has then

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

What does this let you monitor again on the display ? Can I order it from you tonight or tomorrow? I recently purchased a fast xfi from you 3 weeks ago. Thanks again Cal

Sent from my SGH-M919 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

We have a video on our website showing some of the screens. I'm out of state tuning this weekend. Give me or Holly a call tomorrow.

Just received 5 more of the New FAST e-Dash. These were the LAST 5 on the shelf from FAST.
We will continue the $340.00 plus S&H Special for these 5.
So if you want to get one of these before they are gone, please give us a call.

Just received 5 more of the New FAST e-Dash. These were the LAST 5 on the shelf from FAST.
We will continue the $340.00 plus S&H Special for these 5.
So if you want to get one of these before they are gone, please give us a call.

ONLY 3 left. After these are gone, then there will be a back order until FAST gets more made.
So, if you want one in time for Christmas, you better call quick!!

Curious, where and how is everyone mounting these? Because of it's size, I assume the best location would still be on top of the radio/hvac pod where a scanmaster would normally sit. Not a big fan of having things like a gps or this in plain view on the windshield.

It was a joke at first but I think I'm going to mount mine to the original gauge cluster since it reads mph. And it looks cool there. See advatar.

Brandon

If I had the original cluster I'd think about that but I have a GNX dash and would rather not block most of my gauges.

I mounted mine to the speedometer. It reads everything anyway, just suctioned cupped it but I am gonna make it permanent there.

We have MORE E-Dashes in Stock and Ready to ship.
If you order one this week (Jan. 27th - 31st) We will give you FREE S&H in the U.S.
We have a limited supply, so you don't want to wait (y)

crap.. I missed the special price? also, did I miss or did Fast/Cal come up with a custom Buick dash?

Very curious how flexible this dash can be.