New FAST e-Dash

Finaly!!!, something in color. And i hope FAST does give us a more "Turbo Buick Specific" dash screen option. thanks again Cal.

I am not familiar with the scanmaster for XFI but there would be no need to have one once the eDash is officially released, correct?

You are correct. You don't need both. One or the other.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I sounds like there still may me some value in having the E dash with the regular dash since there are some parameters that can be changed with the E Dash.
AG

Possibly... IMHO, the eDash is a better monitor with the ability to make adjustments, but the FAST dash is a far, far better data logger

Cal. are you able to customize the E-Dash dispaly to whatever and however many readings you want like; Boost, Knock, A/F ratio, fule press?

No, but I'm working with FAST now on a display that most Buick guys would use. What specifically do you want? I figured, rpm, boost, esc retard, actual a/f, target a/f, & O2 correction %,

No, but I'm working with FAST now on a display that most Buick guys would use. What specifically do you want? I figured, rpm, boost, esc retard, actual a/f, target a/f, & O2 correction %,

The right person for the job!

Actually that sounds perfect Cal..as long as it's not a overly busy screen, but all those you mentioned would be great on one screen. How does the screen resolution look during the day? Either way this looks like it's going to be a real nice upgrade.

yep those would do!

I ran into Cal yesterday at the Orlando Street Nationals and was able to see the XFI E-Dash first hand. Cal had plugged it into the race car he was working on and let me tell you E-Dash looks awesome. Its a perfect size its not too big and the resolution of the screen is great. I also got to see how easy it was to use. Flipping to all the different screens using the touch screen was fast and easy. This is definitely going to be a nice addition to our cars.

Haha, Jason! You will out run my CTS-V the next time you go down the track. The eDash will just give you something to look at as your driving by me.

I wouldn't be too sure of that! I did pick tranny up today though! Mark is starting it in next couple days so maybe track next Friday.

This makes the old dash logger look like crap, I guess there is no chance in hell they will ever fix the software on the old dash , since this one came out. Not happy at all with the old dash and its BUGS.

The old dash does way more than the new one. They really can't be compared to each other. Besides, you'll have a 30+ eDash improvement list in no time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app