New FAST e-Dash

HighPSI

Staff member
For those of you who didn't get to see the new FAST e-Dash I had in Gary Harmon's TSO car at Bowling Green. I will be putting up screen shots on at www.HartlinePerformance.com later today. Basic overview:

The Dash is the same size as a Garmon and uses a similar mount (suction to windshield). It is a touch screen, color monitor that can display information as well as make some changes to your XFI. There are "3 gauge style" dashes to chose from along with another "logging dash" that displays 20 parameters and can record the minimum and maximum values. The e-Dash will also allow you to adjust several parameters in your XFI without needing a laptop. As of now, you can:
Activate/Deactivate your Power Adder
Change your Calibration Selected (i.e. thumbwheel)
Adjust your Adaptive Learning
Adjust your Rev Limiters (2-step, 3-step)
Adjust your TCC Lockup

The e-Dash should be available in the next couple months. Pricing has yet to be determined. I am hoping they will come in under $400. As always, as soon as they are available, Hartline Performance will be offering a "New Product Special" hopefully in time for Christmas. We will also be adding these as an option to our XFI Packages.

Iphone Pics 10-23-2013 028.JPG

- Do you need 2.0 for this?
- How does it get wired into the XFI, CAN BUS????
- The logging of 20 parameters is that in addition to the internal datalogger?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

- Do you need 2.0 for this?
- How does it get wired into the XFI, CAN BUS????
- The logging of 20 parameters is that in addition to the internal datalogger?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

You don't need 2.0 If you don't have 2.0 you will need to plug it into the communication port and some of the displayed data won't work (learning, etc..)

If you have 2.0, there will be a new flash available that activates the other communication port.once this new flash becomes available, those with scanmasters will be able to be wire them into there.

This is completely separate from your internal logger. Remember, this only logs the minimum and maximum values during that logging period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Can u select what parameters you want displayed like the dash logger?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You have 3 preset dashes to choose from. This is designed to be used on the fly like a scanmaster, not as a replacement for the internal logger

Looks good too bad they can't do a screen change for us that have the original dash. To color that is.:)

Saw this in action last night at PBIR and it is a very nice piece, easy hook up, simple touch screen selections and lots of usable features for sure.

Regards,
Shev

Thanks Shev. I already contacted FAST about making one of the display dashes more "turbo Buick specific". I'm thinking boost, rpm, A/F, knock retard, O2 correction, etc...

Thanks Shev. I already contacted FAST about making one of the display dashes more "turbo Buick specific". I'm thinking boost, rpm, A/F, knock retard, O2 correction, etc...

Cal, this unit replaces the scanmaster correct?

I wouldn't say it replaces it. The scan master is cheaper and does quite a few of the same things. The eDash is a little nicer but costs around $125 more

I wouldn't say it replaces it. The scan master is cheaper and does quite a few of the same things. The eDash is a little nicer but costs around $125 more

Whats another $125 after you have 40 grand in a car. LOL.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

That may be true, with that attitude you may want to step up to the $795 touch screen datalogger. lol!

So did I miss when they will be available ? I'll call tomorrow I guess. Joel

Nevermind. I should really read things first before posting. Lol. Still want one though.