New FAST e-Dash

Got my new motor up and running with my E-Dash. Love it with the oil land fuel pressure sensors. i am removing all my gauges for a clean interior. I suctioned cupped it to the instrument cluster. As soon as I install my driveshaft sensor I will have all my data on the dash.

I have problema ..i have the 1.34 fast program i install the edash and tell is not compatible

I just get back the 2.01 and it workin i nead little help whit the tuning for the 2.01

Installed mine modifying my old gns bracket.

Attachments

• 1427834846461.jpg
    1427834846461.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 342
How did you mount it to the dash 1nastygn? And if anyone else has pics of this mounted anywhere but the windshield post them up!

I was told there is a "How to wire up the e-Dash" to the Xfi 2.0 somewhere on the site. Please direct me to it. The directions say to remove C31 and plug in the pigtail wire gray wire, remove C30 and plug in green wire, remove D5 and plug in black wire. My question is what to do with the two wires from C30 and D5 that I take out? Do I just label them and tape up the ends? I want to use Xfi's 2nd Comm port so that I can still plug in my laptop to the Calport. Do I wire in the Calport also or leave the laptop connected to the normal lead that it is connected to already? Need HELP please, thanks MrBuick548

I was told there is a "How to wire up the e-Dash" to the Xfi 2.0 somewhere on the site. Please direct me to it. The directions say to remove C31 and plug in the pigtail wire gray wire, remove C30 and plug in green wire, remove D5 and plug in black wire. My question is what to do with the two wires from C30 and D5 that I take out? Do I just label them and tape up the ends? I want to use Xfi's 2nd Comm port so that I can still plug in my laptop to the Calport. Do I wire in the Calport also or leave the laptop connected to the normal lead that it is connected to already? Need HELP please, thanks MrBuick548

Got to "Performance ECM Upgrades" and then at the Top you will see a Sticky titled "Wiring E-Dash & Scanmaster to new 2.05 com port"