New, current updated Michigan thread.

I KNEW I was going to read this EXACT statement this morning. "It's alive!" lol. That's funny. Can't wait to see it.

Ok, 1987RegalTurbo asked if starting our own page on Facebook would be a good idea, and I agreed. It's a good form of media to get in touch with the guys. It's already on their phones, and it doesn't go down as often as this site does. SOO... if you could go Turbo Buick Owners of Southeast Michigan on Facebook and join up that would be great. If you know someone that is local and will actually come out, not just be a member of the Facebook group on paper, invite them and lets grow this into our own little support group that we can rely on for Buick related shit

Hey does anyone sell silicone turbo hoses and clamps locally at a reasonable price ? Looking for a black set. And thanks for the link.

Anybody have any recommendations for a place to get some cam bearings put in.... Hoping to find someone that doesn't need me to take the shortblock apart...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shout out to Turbo6smackdown! Thanks for coming out this weekend and giving me some very insightful knowledge about my car. I'll get pics up ASAP to get a positive ID on my turbo and injectors.

Added some photos to the Facebook site, seems to be working! If you haven't already, join up! There are now 10 of us on FB.......Craig

Hey guys, I will be up north for a company reunion. I am helping out with it, so I won't be at this weekend meet up either :( BUT, nonetheless, get together, have fun, and set up those install get-togethers! That's what we exist for. Craig Baloga, it's probably time for a West side meet. Can you arrange a meet up place for the group since you're the West side representative? The last Saturday of the month is around the corner. :)

I will be there about 10:30-11 prob, car is back down but we're going to ride through and meet some people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk