need a measurement

alliedmike

2 Cyl short NO PROBLEM
ok so i replaced my entire floor in the car and never measured where the hole was for the shifter cable to come up through the floor. Does anyone have there interior out of the there car and can measure up where abouts i should pop this hole?
thanks alot

My interior is out. If someone doesn't help sooner i'll go measure it tomorrow with pics.

D

My body is sideways on the roti i can measure what you want very easy tell me the point of refference and i will get it for you?
Chris

i have been trying to upload a picture all morning to show where to take measurments from and the damn thing is not working (damn computers) anyhow could you take a measurement from the center floor support that goes across the floor under the front seats from that point to center of the hole and from the drivers side pinch seam of the rocker panel in the door jam to center of hole..thankyou in advance for the help

I don't have time to measure today but here is a pic for reference.

D gn 2.jpg

Don't sweat it too much. In fact, if you put the hole a little further forward it might help some with cable relief.

Don't sweat it too much. In fact, if you put the hole a little further forward it might help some with cable relief.
well I put the hole in already it works however the cable still has one hell of a bend to go almost straight up and turn into the hole it just seems like its got alot of stress on it