My new 87 Limited T

I looked at the car when it was for sell in Brandon, when it was owned by Curtis, who left it parked at the church (for years from what I understand). I talked to Curtis about the car several times, just could never get him to agree on a price. The car needed some work, he just didn't want to come off his price. Also talked with Bubba about the car. I also knew that Todd had owned the car. I remember Todd bringing the car to Columbus. I would have loved to have got the car, just didn't want to spend that much money on the car. If I had know the car was back up for sell at that price I would have jumped on it this time. :eek:

Neither Ricky or Geoff told me the club. Sam, I gotta join. Geoff might kick my butt if I don't get one of my GN's running soon seeing how he put my motor together some time back. I gotta go to the shop and see him some time.
John

Congrats on the steal :) That car looks really nice with GN wheels on it. It's also nice to know you got some history on the car from here as well.

Hey John,

We met briefly with Ricky the day you bought your project GN in Pearl. Geoff is actually a sponsor of the club and Ricky is a member. You can download an application form from the main page if you go to www.msclassiccruisers.com - we definitely need more Buicks in the group. I'm going to Bowling Green for the first time this year. Maybe see you there? If not, definitely plan to come to the May 27 show at Smith-Wills.

Sam

Sam,
We'll be getting to Nats late Wednesday, but probably not going to the track until Thursday. Going to Cincy on Saturday to visit with my sister's family before we all come down as a group. See ya there.
John

Hey guys, I know we should be home by May 27th, so I hope to see you guys there too. Thanks for the comments on the car!

Jason, just my opinion, but I would put the car back in the stock color. It would look great with clear coat on it and retain its value much better. Just my 2. :smile:

So how rare are these cars.

I ask because I can buy a silver T-Type with a real nice body, clean leather bench with the half console. Has a 3" steel downpipe, TA49, and Big front mount intercooler on it. Bad thing is Im told the motor made a lil noise, but would start right up. The guy wanted to start it for me but I told him not to do any further damage. It has Limited interior but the bumpers are painted and it has blackout trim :confused: . Is that correct or has it been changed by one of the owners? And finally what is that car worth?

Brer Rabbit said:
I ask because I can buy a silver T-Type with a real nice body, clean leather bench with the half console. Has a 3" steel downpipe, TA49, and Big front mount intercooler on it. Bad thing is Im told the motor made a lil noise, but would start right up. The guy wanted to start it for me but I told him not to do any further damage. It has Limited interior but the bumpers are painted and it has blackout trim :confused: . Is that correct or has it been changed by one of the owners? And finally what is that car worth?
let me know if you pass on that car I am looking for a roller...
Dennis :biggrin:

Cool!

Hey guys, it was great to finally meet you all. Sam your car is super nice! I got to see you click off a 12.40 pass, did you make any others?

Glad that Jason White didnt hit that driveshaft, but hate to hear about the tranny. but that wheel stand was unbeatable!!

I scored some good parts there so I hope to have the T into the 10's next year at BG!

see yall soon.

Jason,

Great to meet you in BG. The pass you saw was my best. Unfortunately, I redlighted and was eliminated from the bracket racing on that run. I had zero knock retard and was running 19-20 lbs of boost. The car should have a little more in it.

Hope you will plan to bring the car to the show on the 27th still. We are raising money for Katrina victims so the more cars the better - bring both your Buicks!!!

Our club is also participating in the Canton Nissan festival this Wednesday evening - let me know if you would like to go.

--------------

Jason White,

Thanks again for letting me pit with you and borrow your equipment. I look forward to seeing you again.

Sam

New wheels!

The GN wheels will be For Sale

Attachments

• Jas 048.jpg
    Jas 048.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 286
rear

rear shot, the rear end is a little high, im going to try n find some lowering springs so it will sit level.

Attachments

• Jas 049.jpg
    Jas 049.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 285
Hey Jason, How are you guys doin? Are you still doin dent repair in KC area? How was the nats? Talk to ya later, Bob.

Bob! Hey man! We are working in Indianapolis IN. We are waiting for the end of June when the Buick meet comes there, we have a vendor booth set up to fix dents while we are there. We've been to Norwalk, and Bowling Green and meeting lots of cool folks. Im going to sell the 87 GN and just build up the Limited. just got too much going on. Hows your neck of the woods?

Jason