My new 17x11s

I can't get over how much I hate that spare tire compartment hanging down. Anyone ever trimmed it out and sheetmetaled the hole for a clean look. Should I be the guinia pig.:p

Thanks for all the compliments guys. 49-Blues the camera does the car more justice than it deserves, it has its fair share of dings and paint issues lol

What springs/suspension mods do you have? I love the stance!

The front has QA1 economy coilovers (adjustable ride height but not adjustable shocks) along with Howe taller lower ball joints and SPC uppers, I also have a 36mm hollow front sway bar but that won't effect height. The rear is A-body springs from a friends chevelle. I would like to drop the rear just a tad.

Man what a difference 1" and a little lip make. :eek: Looks FBA. I see what you are saying about the tires, but no one is really going to notice but you.

I've driven JD's car. It's the lowest GN I've driven that drives that nice. Firm, but not harsh. And feels really positive. It wasn't even aligned yet and felt like it would handle better than most other g bodies.

I agree, the rear could come down a bit. ;)

Looks great man!!! Hopefully the GN will look that good. Got the tires mounted and balanced but the studs aren't long enough for the wheels. Sooo will have to wait till next week to get it all done.

Hope it turns out half as nice!

Jason

Looks good!! What are your ground to fender lip measurements front and rear measuring though the center of the wheel?

I just got done lowering the rear of mine with a set of Hotchkis springs and now it sits perfect!

Yours is nice and low too, Love the stance..

Scot W.

Dont listen to these guys, I think it looks like shiit and you better sell it to me, and go buy a rustang LOL

JUST KIDDING!

LOOKS AWESOME!!

Alright well I went and drove the car and there isn't any rubbing. I washed it up and took a few more better shots tonight, so I'll go ahead and whore up the thread with more pics. After walking up to the car at the Kroger parking lot I was pretty pleased with how it looked:D I have no idea why photobucket is making my pics quality look so bad but whatever lol

DSC04440.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

DSC04443.jpg

DSC04448.jpg

DSC04445.jpg
fck... makes me wish i had a GN again..looks great:)

Very well done. Stance is perfect. How much notching of the frame did you need to do? Pics without the tires? Getting greedy! ;)