My first Chevy twin turbo

Len,

They are yours, should ship I them to your business address?
that would be great john! i will install this stuff on my sons TR, and the hr parts n stuff i remove will go on my daughter's high school racer. a turbo regal we are putting together now. so its great timing buddy! thanks.

i dont think i know who mikey is? we upgraded to the m600. so i have my old ladtop and cables to get into the m48 if need be. im not a tuner but know my way around the box alittle. just enought to get in trouble! lol

Factor-X. I appreciate the offer on the M48. I will let Dana know for sure.

Look familiar? This was the last outing with the car when Pat owned it. Not sure who the driver is.

Attachments

• PICT0590rs.jpg
    PICT0590rs.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 214
Here's another. The car was only giving 6.0s during that outing, if I remember right. The engine definitely needs to be uncorked. Pat had a very mild tune on it.

I had freshened up the A/C trans for Pat when the Art Carr T/C took a dive on him. The trans just needed to be cleaned out. No other real damage. The T/C was replaced with another A/C.

The date of this outing was 4/8/2005.

Though the times that I drove the car I didn't have any handling problems, I know some other people that have driven it had a hand full.

Pat on the left. QuickWE4 on the right. Nascar fan in the middle.

Attachments

• PICT0578rs.jpg
    PICT0578rs.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 211