My car is a snail

V666

My car ran 15.49 this weekend in good air. It has 314000km on it. Everything is stock, is this normal?:confused:

Don't get discouraged. We all started out slow.

I bought my T-type from a guy that said it was one of the fastest ones around. It ran mid 14's when it ran. This Bulletin board can get it running like its supposed to.

I have a pretty tall tire on it, 255/65/15, 91 mph trap speed, and 2.55 60 ft. Thanks for the help!! Oh ya, it has no tire spin whatsoever.

My car ran 16.1 @ 95mph first time to the track. I haven't had the valve covers off of it since I bought it, and now it runs 12.0 @115 on pump gas and alky in street trim. It was all about learning what the car needed and getting rid of the sub par factory stuff.

If you havent performed the Spring cleaning as per gnttype.org that would be the place to start.

2.55 60ft with no wheel spin means you either don't have a D5 converter, your fuel pressure is too high or you have a pre turbo exhaust leak.

The turbo is making boost (you ran 90+ mph in the 1/4) it just doesn't seem to be making any off the line.