My 87 GN and my Falcon 900 (yeah right)

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
Thought I'd sneak in the GN and grab a pic with the flagship of our fleet. Pic quality is poor. This is the same 87 GN that apperantly caused a bit of a stink on a thread here several months back when it went up for sale. I wasn't a member yet so there are no post from me. You snooze, you lose. This is the nicest, most original and fully option loaded time capsule of a GN I have ever seen. I felt like I could be driving it out of the show room in 87. It even still smells new. Other pic is my 84 GN side by side with it.

Wow! Really sorry about the horrible quality of those pics. I shouldn't have even posted. No more posting pictures from my crappy 2.0 camera! I'll borrow a good camera from now on.

also just realised I should be posting these in the "Members rides, family and friends" section. I just sent email to administrator asking to move this post. I am also trying to set a record replying to myself. :biggrin:

No problem I'll move it for ya.... :)

BTW, that first pic with the Falcon would be killer if it was bigger and you could actually make out the GN... Nice idea though taking pics of the GNs with the planes :cool:

Falcon 900Ex & 50 + Turbo regal = a great life

I can't read the N-number.
Who do you work for, if you don't mind me asking? (You can PM me)
Just curious because I fly a 900ex out OK.
:D