Midwest Meet 2011....

I am about 1/2 mile south of the interstate off the 86th st exit. I only have one of the Buicks at home right now though...the wife thinks she needs to park in the garage for the winter...

I live by mason city. I need to keep my car in one piece and maybe I could come to some of the meets:D

Hell I go to Sapp Bros and a couple other places there :eek:

I stay in Carroll a lot but thats probably an hour away eh? Never to far for a Beer or 30 :biggrin:

Like I've said before, hit me up when you are gonna be in town. Just don't bring your lunchbox with you and try to take parts of my car out piece by piece;)

THere's at least one strip club in Carroll, is that where you stay?

Like I've said before, hit me up when you are gonna be in town. Just don't bring your lunchbox with you and try to take parts of my car out piece by piece;)

I don't stay at that strip club but that's where I eat!!

i've been to that strip club in Carroll...all i can say is: EEEKK!!

I figured out why Polzin wanted to have the meet in carbon cliff. So that one of his cars might make it. :biggrin:

I figured out why Polzin wanted to have the meet in carbon cliff. So that one of his cars might make it. :biggrin:

OHHHHHHHH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got me there!

For those that dont know, 2 of my cars are down for the count at Austin's house! One is in Paint shop prison, and the Stage car has no trans or rear end in it!!!!!!!

That was the wittiest thing I've ever heard you say Austin! :p

Just come to Byron. I think I can manage to drive the 3 miles to the track:D Well that is 3 miles for me anyway:rolleyes:

Nah...a genius would get a tandem trailer...one to pull one of Polzin's cars...and one to load all your WE4 pieces in.....:eek:

You're going to need a waste management dumpster to haul all the WE4 parts in:eek: It's mocking me as I type this:rolleyes:

So...back on topic...what, when, and where does everyone want to do this?? Im startin to get the itch to get the Buicks out and chill with the Buick guys/gals!

There was a topic here???

there is no specific topic.

just in this thread ive seen topics transform into something completely different

for example...

car shows -> show cars

car junk-> junk cars

swap meet -> meat swapping

the winter really affects the minds of us midwesterners.

I told the mustang boys they better not destroy there cars before August. so all the Buick guys can get there ego boost spanking them all over the place.

I know there plan they run it every year. they pull them out every year early spring when no one is out, they hot rod around town, then something always brakes and there down for the summer.

I don't care where the meet is. I just want to hang out. <-- thats kinda gay