Midwest Meet 2011....

fatride

It's been a long winter, thought it was time to talk a little about the Midwest meet. I guess we need to see where everyone would like it held this year... :D

Always a good time- here are some PICs from last year. Brad

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 494
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 470
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 464
few few more shots.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 446
Last few shots. Brad

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 471
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 472
At the farm?:biggrin:

LOL!!!!! Yes I hear ya Steve, I do want to have a small one at the Farm but I don't think I have enough room to accomodate all the Midwest boys. I need to clean up the place first which will be on the top of my priority list.

I think Jeremy was talking about bringing it back to Iowa this year..... that is where this all stareted by him initially. He can jump in here anytime and let us know!!!!

Thanks Brad for posting those pics...... It sure was a great time!!!!

Prasad

Subscribed.

FWIW-
Mike puts these events together all "season". :D You guys that don't show up must not get your cars out much. :rolleyes:

Well, I'm trying to get it organized so that we can bring the Midwest Meets back home to the Quad Cities this year. I have a wedding to plan for May s after that, we should be in business.

I know, I know, you Chi-Town boys cant drive 2 hours and your cars arent made to be driven and your scared to enter into Iowa for fear that you might have to man up for once and yadda yadda yadda boo hoo hooo!!!!!:D

For what it's worth, the whole reason Ashley, Tony, and myself put these Midwest Meets together is to drive our cars and have an opportunity to meet people we would never otherwise meet. This thing has done wonders for us guys and I sincerely appreciate all those who attend and all those who have put in the work to organize this every year. You guys are awesome and the MidWest Meets are equally as awesome every year. Thank you guys!

I will keep you posted as the time grows nearer. I'm thinking of having it at the Carbon Cliff Park this year so you guys can swing by and check out Audi P's garage where we usually work out of. Carbon Cliff is a small town and we would definately be cooking out again or maybe we can talk Tom J into another awesome Hog.

I am going to try to go back to the roots and organize it again with the local car clubs so we can make a couple show stopper appearences like we did the first couple years. Nothing like seeing 50 GN's roll into a show at center stage! :biggrin:

Another idea for those who may be interested is Cordova Dragway is only 15 minutes from Audi P's house, soooooo........maybe we could hit that up and show some Mustangs and Camaros what we can do!:biggrin:

Nice pics Brad, had a moment of summer time in my head.

Tim - thanks for participating in our little south side cruises :)

Well, I'm trying to get it organized so that we can bring the Midwest Meets back home to the Quad Cities this year. I have a wedding to plan for May s after that, we should be in business.

I know, I know, you Chi-Town boys cant drive 2 hours and your cars arent made to be driven and your scared to enter into Iowa for fear that you might have to man up for once and yadda yadda yadda boo hoo hooo!!!!!:D

For what it's worth, the whole reason Ashley, Tony, and myself put these Midwest Meets together is to drive our cars and have an opportunity to meet people we would never otherwise meet. This thing has done wonders for us guys and I sincerely appreciate all those who attend and all those who have put in the work to organize this every year. You guys are awesome and the MidWest Meets are equally as awesome every year. Thank you guys!

I will keep you posted as the time grows nearer. I'm thinking of having it at the Carbon Cliff Park this year so you guys can swing by and check out Audi P's garage where we usually work out of. Carbon Cliff is a small town and we would definately be cooking out again or maybe we can talk Tom J into another awesome Hog.

I am going to try to go back to the roots and organize it again with the local car clubs so we can make a couple show stopper appearences like we did the first couple years. Nothing like seeing 50 GN's roll into a show at center stage! :biggrin:

Another idea for those who may be interested is Cordova Dragway is only 15 minutes from Audi P's house, soooooo........maybe we could hit that up and show some Mustangs and Camaros what we can do!:biggrin:

Sounds like some great ideas....If you decide to host...count me in for help!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

My new years resolution is to work less and drive the Buick more so I'm all in for where ever you guys want to have it.

Those pics are great! Tom J did a great job hosting the event. :cool:

The only thing you have to fear about Iowa.... is getting cornholed!

My new years resolution is to work less and drive the Buick more so I'm all in for where ever you guys want to have it.

Those pics are great! Tom J did a great job hosting the event. :cool:

Some of us little guys count on you. I hope you have time for some of us ;)

The only thing you have to fear about Iowa.... is getting cornholed!

Actually you are home safe once you cross the Iowa/IL border. The problem is those last few miles before you get here. There's a predator lurking in those last few miles. He's willing and able to take advantage of any lone finger willing to rub the ring around his butthole! Watch out for the infamous Audi P (aka Finger Whisperer)!!:eek: